- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 181 Center St, Auburn ME
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Auburn, ME FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 181 Center St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Auburn. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 181 Center St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Thursday, November 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Sam was responsive helpful and timely
- Sunday, October 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0We have use this FedEx office in the past and have been highly pleased. This was for a corporate account and event and we appreciate the service we get from FedEx Kinko’s print shop.
- Monday, October 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Chris was knowledgeable about what I needed to do and he happily obliged. Was very happy with his service 😀
- Friday, September 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Visited another fedex location and they couldn't help me. Then I went to this location and Tyler was very helpful and polite.
- Saturday, August 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Was urgent and he came through in the clutch.
- Monday, July 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I came in with a complicated request, using incompatible software and no real idea of style options once printed. Noah was very helpful, providing assistance with options for design, quality and durability. I wanted to print a graphic novel for my daughter and he immediately provided direction without being pushy. He was polite, honest and knowledgeable. How the GN came out exceeded my expectations and I can’t wait to use these services again. Whatever he’s being paid, Noah deserves more.
- Tuesday, May 16, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0I got in store at 10 past 11am and spent 35 minutes waiting with 20 minutes listening to Noah talk on phone. When your the only person working a store,maybe cut call to 10 minutes when you have a line forming!! Worst part ever was Noah did not even apologize for the wait!!! Being treated nicely goes a long way and this was my worst customer service experience EVER in my life!!! Josh did such a great job at this location for years and now you have someone that could care less about how he treats people,very sad!!!
- Monday, March 20, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0The visit to the store was as expected, good quality service, and timely
- Friday, March 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I came to scan documents. I have Parkinson and Sam more than willingly jumped in to help me. He was super helpful.
- Thursday, March 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I received friendly customer service from Sam
- Thursday, March 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The gentlemen at this store were great. I have been printing scientific posters at FedEx locations for years and this was the first time that did not require any reprints! Staff was friendly and helpful, and very responsive via email when submitting the posters. I was in and out very quickly and also enjoyed the convenience of having the FedEx team pack and ship the posters from this location.
- Thursday, March 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0employees were welcoming, kind and professional
- Thursday, March 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Printing posters. Fast and accuracy filling the order.
- Saturday, February 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The Service Rep who handled my shipping needs from the minute I walked in the door was very helpful, professional, and pleasant.
- Tuesday, January 24, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0I first entered thinking the guy behind the counter was friendly. I first apologized for printing a document so small (13pages), he did not tell me of the other self service option that would have been cheaper for me. He also charged me for the more expensive paper. I realized that I was fooled once I left when the total came out to over 5 dollars and I walked out with nice resume paper for a very not important document. With good business nature, I had bought a pack of pens for 10 dollars on top of this. I fully regret coming to FedEx after this interaction and will no longer do this again. Last time I print at FedEx thanks to the poor business nature of Samuel K. I felt tricked and not a good feeling. If anyone at FedEx cares to address poor feedback my cell is 4804062801.
- Tuesday, January 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I printed out a color coded manual to a very involved crafting machine. It was too much ink to do on my printer, two manuals of 118 and 38 pages each. Beautifully printed, wire bound, and housed in a plastic cover. Looked quite professional, and done by the next morning. I was very pleased!!
- Thursday, December 8, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Salesperson was very helpful with rush job
- Saturday, November 12, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I had already been to one printing store who was not able to complete my printing needs. Noah went above and beyond to help me get the brochures printed that I needed. He had great communication and customer service, and I will definitely go back again thanks to him.
- Wednesday, November 9, 20221 out of 5Rating 1.0We were told that Fedex would decline our business if we didn't give longer lead times. We politely asked for a turnaround time in our email and are a hospital so quick lead times are why we depend on your service - it was not appropriate to be "warned" by your employee to change our project needs. Also, we didn't receive a proof or a heads up that a graphic was blurry on our sign and it was a $1200 order.
- Thursday, August 25, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I make approx 100 books a year. Always well taken care of.
*Get 30% off Poster Prints, Indoor & Outdoor banners, before taxes. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store from 10/23/23 to 10/30/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. No cash value. Does not apply to Business Printing Services such as FPM. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.