FedEx Office Print & Ship Center
- Copy & print services
- Self-service copying, faxing, and scanning
- Shredding services
- Computer all access stations
- Free Wi-Fi hotspot
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Direct mail services
- Architecture, construction, & engineering prints
- Print business cards, flyers, postcards, labels, and more
- Print banners, signs, and posters
- Promotional products
- Custom branded boxes & padded mailers
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold services offered on Saturday
- QR code returns
- Return shipping services
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3670 Woodward Ave, Detroit MI
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Detroit, MI FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Copy and print services
Copy, print, and scan with our self-serve machines. With FedEx Office® Print & Go, print quickly and easily from the cloud, USB, or email.
All access stations & wi-fi
Check email, browse the web, print copies, or scan photos at all access stations. Enjoy free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Detroit.
Online printing services
Upload your files online and pick up your order at FedEx Office on 3670 Woodward Ave or any of our 2,000 locations. Discover a wide array of print products and convenient services.
Passport photos & expedited services
Apply online for expedited passports, rushed passport renewals, and expedited travel visas. Plus, conveniently get your passport photos taken and printed in-store.
FedEx Office Online Notary
Get your personal and professional documents electronically notarized anytime. FedEx Oﬃce Online Notary with NotarizeSM is safe, fast, and entirely remote.
Corporate business solutions
FedEx Office is your end-to-end printing, parcel management, and shipping solutions provider. Through one-on-one consultations, we customize solutions for your needs.
Packing & shipping services
Have something fragile? No packing materials on hand? Short on time? Bring it to us. Choose from over 2,000 locations offering packing and shipping services.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3670 Woodward Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, February 21, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Madash was welcoming and so kind. She helped me find the best solution for my package and was fantastic. She helped other customers while there and made everyone feel like family. Thank you for being the brand and excellent customer care! Thanks! Beau
- Monday, February 19, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Very pleased with my visit.
- Monday, February 19, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0I feel valued because the staff are so efficient 🤓
- Wednesday, February 14, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0I needed to fax something ASAP
- Tuesday, February 13, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0I enjoyed.
- Saturday, February 10, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Nickey was amazing she helped us far above what we expected for over an hour
- Saturday, February 10, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Nickey I really appreciate the costumer service experience. I had a difficult time shipping some boxes internationally. And Nickey spend an hour and a half helping me out
- Saturday, February 10, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Jeana helped me as arrived at the store and ensure we received our fliers on time. Highly recommend her and the effort she put forth! Great job Jeana!
- Saturday, February 10, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Tina was amazing!! We had so many packages to ship, and she was so patient with us. She was also incredibly detail-oriented and made sure everything was accurate. Couldn't have asked for a better experience with Tina!
- Friday, February 9, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Store 0422 was so warm and welcoming from the moment I opened the door. Madash greeted me and asked if I need assistance to which I did. She took me to the self-service area and I was able to complete my task. I observed her along with Tina assist everyone in the store with so much kindness and patience. There was a positive vibe in this store and it's undoubtably due to the quality customer service and care that the staff are providing. Kudos to this staff as they are representing the brand well and providing a 5 star experience. I was so impressed with them I had to let them know before I left out and wanted to express my gratitude.
- Friday, February 9, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0I have been served by every single employee at the DTTKK office. All of them are kind and courteous and get the job done. I appreciate there help every time. They are all fast, friendly, and efficient.
- Thursday, February 8, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Jeana was fantastic and helped get the order done ahead of schedule. Professional and friendly.
- Thursday, February 8, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Greatly assisted with a rush order and got it through almost 7 hours before it was scheduled to be ready. Staff across the board were friendly and helpful.
- Wednesday, February 7, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0I felt that I received excellent services promptly.
- Wednesday, February 7, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0The people are highly motivated to help everyone who enters, also very friendly. I always have a smile on my face when I leave.
- Tuesday, February 6, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Jeana was awesome. She knew the product offerings at the store level and quickly identified issue I was trying to resolved and swiftly developed and implemented a workable solution. She also was able to direct me to other affordable solutions for marketing my company's services and products. Great service.
- Tuesday, February 6, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Adrian is always professional, very caring and compassionate individual. Adrian ensures that all customers needs are met to thee highest expectations possible : he greet the customers, he offers a helping hand even when he is busy on the computers and he goes out of his way to ensure all customers are satisfied. I have observed a Cust to talk very rudely to Adrian and yet he remained professional and continued to offer wonderful service into that customer. I am very happy to enter this location every time I see Adrian and that wonderful smile. Management is where he indeed serves with a promotion corporate!
- Tuesday, February 6, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0I was greeted right away with a friendly smile. I was provided prompt assistance.
- Monday, February 5, 20241 out of 5Rating 1.0I came in to use the self service print. An to purchase a couple of items. After receiving some excellent help from a male worker with the self service printers. I went to the register to purchase some legal contracts. The staff completely ignored me as I stood at the front counter, alone no one else was at the counter, one employee Older African American lady look me right in my face and walked away. Another employee which was a Caucasian older woman just stood about 25" away from the register and ignored me, then a customer walked in and she greeted him immediately and started to assist him with a passport photo and told me I would have to continue to wait until she was done. I expressed my unhappiness with that I had been standing at the counter for at least 5 minutes before he even walked in. Insisting for her to service me first then service him. The customer service at this location is really starting to take a decline in decorum and professionalism.
- Monday, February 5, 20243 out of 5Rating 3.0The store visit was fine. But the cost difference on such a small item between 2 and 3 days seems outrageous. Especially when you pay for 2 days and it arrives late on the 3 rd day.