- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3614 28th St SE, Grand Rapids MI
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Grand Rapids, MI FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 3614 28th St SE or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Grand Rapids. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3614 28th St SE
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, September 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Gretchen was super friendly and very helpful. She made the process very easy.
- Wednesday, September 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kathryn James was excellent, friendly, courteous, very professional, and she has above customer service skills
- Sunday, September 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Gretchen explored several packaging and mailing options to find the lowest cost for my shipping requirements.
- Thursday, September 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I went in to take a return to Walmart and Gretchen was a dear as soon as I walked in the door she said Hi and can I help you. Then proceeded to help me with the package. I suffer from sever migraines and can't follow steps sometimes. Gretchen was cordial and patient with me.
- Wednesday, September 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0As soon as I walked in, Gretchen greeted me with a big smile. She was so efficient and professional, and very kind.
- Tuesday, September 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Gretchen was so kind, welcoming, and impressionable, that I took the time to complete this survey which I rarely do. Service with a smile still matters. This was a great start to my day! Thanks Gretchen...
- Tuesday, September 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0They are always so nice! I was in Muskegon, and drive to this location for excellent service.
- Thursday, September 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Team member was very helpful and kind.
- Wednesday, September 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Gretchen was fantastic. We had 4 large packages and she really helped us with the process. She was kind, quick and knew her stuff. I'm very confident in our shipment and was glad for Gretchen's expert help in shipping our conference booth. She is always in a good mood and friendly. We are happy to see her smiling face when we have packages to ship. Thanks Gretchen for being a rock star!
- Tuesday, September 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I seriously think this is the nicest FedEx office I have ever visited, with exceptionally nice and kind people. April assisted me and did a great job fulfilling my order for copies on special paper. I overheard her colleague helping someone else and she too was so kind and helpful to people trying to figure out the best way to ship something. All around a very pleasant environment with employees doing a great job!
- Monday, September 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great experience
- Saturday, September 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Gretchen went above and beyond to help me with my sons wedding programs. I am not super tech savvy and she helped put the final piece together for me.
- Thursday, August 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Gretchen was sooooo friendly and helpful. She made my day, was super patient with me and of the upmost help.
- Thursday, August 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great support and help from Jim and Gretchen
- Wednesday, August 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very friendly, accomodating service
- Wednesday, August 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This Fedex store is the greatest, I ship a lot of stuff for work purposes and they always take care of me in here. Gretchen, who was helping me today has fantastic customer service and is super helpful with any questions you might have. This goes for all the employees I've interacted with at the store, whatever the management is doing here they are absolutely doing it right.
- Wednesday, August 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Greta was so friendly and extremely efficient.
- Wednesday, August 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Gretchen did an amazing job with high competence and great workmanship.
- Wednesday, August 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Always great service at this location. I come back for the staff
- Monday, August 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0April did an amazing job taking the time to listen and pack all of the items. I was sending my late FIL military medals, flag, and photo display. These are priceless to the family and I was incredibly nervous about mailing these heirlooms. Thank you for hiring a wonderful team member.