FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.9Rating 4.9201 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3535 Hazelton Rd, Edina MN
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Edina, MN FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 3535 Hazelton Rd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Edina. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3535 Hazelton Rd
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Thursday, May 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I did not yet print. I was looking for advice about name cards for a (100th!) birthday party. Bob was very helpful in advising about what card stock to use, showing how it would fold, etc. Helped me to rethink the size. And now I know how to order printing once we have finalized the design! Very helpful!!
- Friday, May 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I told Michelle that I needed a print order because I had a deadline to meet. She immediately printed the copies for me. She always gives me excellent service. Fed Ex is very lucky to have an employee like Michelle. She always goes over and above in helping me. I am very loyal to the Edina Printing Office because of the great service that I always receive.
- Thursday, May 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Everyone in the store is always ready to help with any needs. Best location in the twin cities
- Tuesday, May 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The first Fedex agent to approach me immediately said that they could not drill hole my project. I explained I had done it there before and a phone agent for that location told me yesterday they could do it. Kaelan offered to call other locations for me and then Kaelan was approached by Kasyan and they agreed they could do it with some equipment they had there - even the other agent said some other equipment was broken. Kaelan and Kasyan demonstrated problem solving and resourcefulness. The other agent was listening and looked ticked off. Perhaps she was having an off day. I really appreciate the friendly nature and service-mindset of Kaelan and Kasyan. Please award them something or give them a raise!!!! SO good.
- Monday, May 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I've been doing my business w/this FedEx Office, for the past 5+ yrs! And I have always had good professional and personal business rapport w/all staff! Great group of staff! At give e'm 👍!Thank you, Frank P. Mpls!
- Thursday, April 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a particularly tricky job and after having to update/fix up the document and resubmit I was worried it still wouldn't work. The team at the print office took care of it without me having to do anything else after that resubmission and they came out great!
- Wednesday, April 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0They were very helpful and calm. They did not have enough ivory paper so they went to another FedEx Office store to pick some up.
- Friday, April 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I ordered a poster that I will be presenting at a professional conference. It was done very fast, just a few hours after I ordered it. The print quality was outstanding with great color and resolution. Michelle was very friendly and helpful.
- Thursday, April 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I love working with Jackie at the Edina FedEx. She is always so helpful and portrays a genuine kindness that makes me feel appreciated as a customer.
- Thursday, April 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very clean store and helpful people. Should be in consideration for store of the year.
- Tuesday, April 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kaelan did an amazing job!
- Thursday, April 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I went to the store to seek help with photoshopping a photo. When I explained what I needed, Esther said that she knew how to do the work I was requesting. The work required on this photo was highly time-sensitive and necessary for me to be able to complete a very important project. Esther did a beautiful job and I am overjoyed with the result. I am an editor with 50+ years of professional experience, and I know good work with images when I see it. I will be forever grateful to Esther for stepping up to help me to complete this project. Thankyou!
- Tuesday, March 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great customer service experience! Kaelin was friendly, very helpful, and clearly articulated the process for my work order.
- Tuesday, March 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was blown away. She took care of everything! I felt very cared for. What hospitality. Really sets your company apart. Came around took the boxes out of my arms, closed them up, put on the labels, all w grace and positivity
- Monday, March 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Fast, friendly, and high wuality
- Wednesday, March 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Turned out the way I wanted it to
- Tuesday, March 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Michelle and the whole team at the Edina location are phenomenal. I work in Minneapolis, but make the trek to Edina for printing because I always feel highly valued and am completely satisfied with all my printing and shipping needs. This location should be used as a model for all other locations!
- Monday, March 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My experience was extremely positive. The team at the Edina location is excellent. I don't always complete the surveys, for which I apologize, because the service at that location is outstanding. I very much appreciate the fact that I can always depend on the highest quality of work from Michelle, Kealan and the entire team.
- Saturday, March 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kasyah was helpful, professional and got things done on time!
- Thursday, March 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Michelle was very helpful. Without her feedback my business card would have had pixilated logos