- Get a shipping label
- Express shipping
- Ground shipping
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 17744 Kenwood Trail, Lakeville MN
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Lakeville, MN FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
We're ready to help this holiday
Whether you're sending or receiving, do it with confidence this season with tracking and managing options plus picture proof of delivery.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 17744 Kenwood Trail or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Lakeville. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 17744 Kenwood Trail
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, November 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent service with a smile!
- Wednesday, November 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Christine was the best! FedEx is lucky to have her!
- Saturday, November 26, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Christine was great! She handled all my documents in a quick and pleasant manner.
- Saturday, November 26, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0She was the best customer service ever
- Saturday, November 26, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Christine was very friendly and listened to me with other concerns I had with a previous visit to another Fed Ex . Awesome employee!
- Wednesday, November 23, 20224 out of 5Rating 4.0Christine was busy, but multi-tasked well to help me in a timely manner.
- Tuesday, November 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Andrew was very professional and explained all my options for shipping my package. He was very patient with me as well.
- Monday, November 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Andrew is wonderful! He always has a great attitude and a bright smile! Great team member for sure!
- Monday, November 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I needed to ship some books to 5 of my sales reps which required packaging. Christine was happy to assist and did a great job.
- Monday, November 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I asked Christine how to get going printing for myself and she kindly, very competently and professionally showed me the ropes. She was a very good teacher.
- Sunday, November 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- Friday, November 18, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Christine was quick, noticed a small gap in my box and taped it promptly and provided a receipt. In and out in no time.
- Wednesday, November 16, 20221 out of 5Rating 1.0Christine was so slow and clueless to what was going on around her. I spent 2 hours printing and trying to get 10 presentations bound with a clear cover, back and spiral. She told me that she needed to go back and forth helping to processes people needing to mail, etc. I patiently waited. I even went to grab a quick bite next door and she was quick to tell me that she closes at 7p. A fact that I was aware of. Me sitting there waiting wasn't going to make her go any faster. When I came back she was helping someone who had another print project. I saw that my project was 75% done but just sitting there incomplete, so I waited...another small group walked in and asked if she did passport photos and she said yes but that it would take a minute. By this time, it was 15-20 min to closing. I suggested she "close" so that she could finish up the jobs she had left to do. I said it very calmy. She retorted with a rude, "I didn't have to take your job...it was a rush request..." Never did she tell me this. Waiting 2 hours doesn't constitute a rush job in my book. At that point she finished the bindings, which she claimed earlier she was "quick at doing." She also included a rush charge of $15, which I questioned. Again, she never mentioned that my job was a rush. It was 7p and she told the last group that she was sorry but that they needed to come back in the morning. They were clearly not happy. They asked why she didn't tell them 15 minutes earlier. That is exactly what I was thinking. The other thing she did at least 3-4 times earlier was tell people she rung up to please provide feedback and that she was in some kind of competition with her boss...She wasted a good 5-10 minutes saying this after each transaction. I get it, she is one person. She was alone at night with customers coming steadily coming in. She moved at a snails pace. She tried to multi task, but didn't prioritize people who had been waiting. I kept my calm, but by the end, I was so done. She didn't seem to care how she put everyone out. I won't be going back to this location. I will take my business elsewhere thanks to Christine.
- Tuesday, November 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Christine helped me cancel a shipment and re-ship the corrected items. She even found a lower rate saving me time and money.
- Tuesday, November 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Christine was amazing! She was helpful, positive, and overall a very nice person to work with. I look forward to working with her again!
- Tuesday, November 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Christine did a great job with assisting me ship my small pak envelope. She was incredibly helpful.
- Thursday, November 10, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Christine was great and provided great customer service and assisted me on making the right choice of delivery.
- Thursday, November 10, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I had to overnight a document last minute and Christine was extremely helpful and proficient in guiding me. Without her, I would have fumbled around a long time.
- Tuesday, November 8, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Christine was incredibly nice and helpful! Thank you for shipping my package to my daughter!
- Monday, November 7, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Christine was great and I appreciated her being a breath of fresh air on a Wednesday morning!