- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 8057 Wedgewood Lane N, Maple Grove MN
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Maple Grove, MN FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 8057 Wedgewood Lane N or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Maple Grove. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 8057 Wedgewood Lane N
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Saturday, September 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0All good. Very helpful
- Wednesday, September 13, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0It’s convenient so I will continue to utilize for our business
- Thursday, August 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Deanna really went out of her way to help me with my project, everything went so much better with her help.
- Tuesday, August 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Exceptional because all of my questions were answered
- Wednesday, August 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Evan is extremely helpful and kind! He has helped me multiple times throughout the past few years. Thanks, Evan!
- Wednesday, August 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Aelkk and I think the other man was Zach were very helpful with everything I needed. They answered every question and helped me when I didn't know how to work the machine right away. They were informative and didn't make me feel stupid. I really appreciated their help.
- Thursday, July 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Evan was very helpful!
- Tuesday, July 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Fantastic experience. Deanna was super helpful.
- Tuesday, July 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Needed the order done a bit faster than the online estimate, and Deanna made it happen for me! Staff was great!
- Friday, July 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The person setting up my job was polite and efficient as well as assisting me to use the self service printer. Very patient and respectful. The service when I picked-up was also well done.
- Thursday, July 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Amazing
- Tuesday, July 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Evan, Deanna, Amy, and Zak were extremely helpful and gave awesome recommendations to help picking signs and programs for my wedding. They all made it an enjoyable and smooth process. I highly recommend working with these four people listed.
- Sunday, July 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Clay helped us ship fragile Christmas ornaments to FLORIDA last Christmas and were certain they’d all arrived broken and would have if we would have packed them but however his care and expertise and attention to detail made sure none and ALL arrived perfectly in tact, we highly recommend that FedEx office in general should make him a manager because his attention to detail and his professionalism and his courtesy is beyond any I’ve ever experienced, perfect employee
- Thursday, July 6, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Great!
- Thursday, June 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0They always perform exemplary service. All worriers are friendly, helpful and kind.
- Thursday, June 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Often when I visit this store Deanna has waited on me. She is quick and efficient and really knows her stuff. Always pleasant and helpful.
- Wednesday, June 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Maple Grove FedEx is amazing! They’re always helpful with being timely and giving the best experience. Working for GoGo Squeez we send a lot of product with them. Our most worked with team member is Deanna and she is amazing, very kind and always has our best interest in mind. Thank you Deanna!!!!
- Monday, June 12, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0Went to pick up the online order and the project was printed smaller than the requirements specified.
- Tuesday, May 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Deanna was patient, knowledgeable, pleasant, and made suggestions to help me find a monthly calendar. She knew her merchandise well.
- Friday, May 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I sent an order via email to the store. There were some miscommunication with what was printed and the cost of it. The two associates working were amazing in helping me get to the bottom of my issue. Evan and Josh managed the busy store and helped me to solve my issue with a work print order. I am very thankful to them!