FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.9Rating 4.966 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 5961 Norwich Ave N, Oak Park Heights MN
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Oak Park Heights, MN FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 5961 Norwich Ave N or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Oak Park Heights. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 5961 Norwich Ave N
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Thursday, June 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0As soon as we arrived, Jennifer engaged with us to help us understand possibilities, then walked us through the web site. We decided to purchase in store large format printing, backing, etc. Then carefully she put corner protectors on our frames to protect our purchases. She is very good and the other employees were observing. A great representative of Fed Ex.
- Wednesday, May 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was great.
- Tuesday, May 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Loved the personal attention and professional assistance from the employees!!!
- Wednesday, May 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0brittainy was so helpful- I ordered a template off of etsy and was having a hard time getting the product sized and over --brittainy was more helpful than the etsy shop owner i purchased it through. thank you thank you
- Tuesday, May 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0LaSharon did a FANTASTIC job helping me ship out 7 packages. I frequently use this FEDEX location. LaSharon is always very professional and polite. She is willing to help and go the extra mile. I would be remiss if I didn't mention Jennifer (Store Manager). She is an exceptional manager and has the "can-do" attitude that makes the difference! Both these ladies should be commended for a job WELL DONE!
- Thursday, April 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Keith made me feel valued and asked good questions to ensure my shipments would arrive safely and on-time.
- Wednesday, April 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Quick, friendly, efficient, competent service! Perfection all around
- Sunday, April 16, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0The prints did not turn out well. They look better printed on my home printer.
- Monday, April 3, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Jennifer helped get thru to find out Ecc codes for sending letter to son on hong kong
- Monday, March 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I live in a VERY white part of the Twin Cities. Brittainy is an urban black female. She was somewhat uncomfortable when she first started at this FEDEX store many months ago. She has become much more comfortable with sharing her expertise when I see her now. I think she is more comfortable telling white folks how to use equipment, or whatever.
- Saturday, March 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was closing on a property 3 hours away from home that day and due to icy roads on our way out there we were advised not to go but to fedex the cashier's check. Steven was awesome and best of all, the check got there the following day ahead of the committed time in the afternoon and giving us peace of mind for our closing
- Thursday, March 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jennifer helped me to ship a FedEx envelope internationally from Minnesota, USA, all the way to our client in Beijing. Jennifer assisted with the international shipping codes and was kind and helpful throughout her experience. Her expertise elevates the business and it is reflected in her employees.
- Wednesday, March 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Love this team!! Brittany, LaSharon, Steve and the manager Jennifer are Amazing!
- Tuesday, March 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Quick and easy to ship a package. Team Members were friendly and knowledgeable.
- Saturday, March 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Steven helped get done exactly what I needed very quickly
- Thursday, March 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Fabulous
- Friday, March 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jennifer is always a pleasure to work with.
- Wednesday, March 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Much better than UPS or the UPPS
- Wednesday, March 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jennifer is always so helpful, professional, kind and hard working. She will often suggest something to make my product better.
- Friday, March 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brittainy was very helpful and did a great job with a complicated print project.