FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.9Rating 4.9169 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 718 W 66th St, Richfield MN
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Richfield, MN FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 718 W 66th St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Richfield. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 718 W 66th St
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Sunday, June 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0We came into use the software to make a birthday invitation for our 90-year-old mothers birthday party and had some difficulty because we are not very savvy with technology and also because the program was giving us some trouble. Both Jean and Esther went out of their way to help us in numerous ways. You have two very good employees there!
- Saturday, June 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Rahlik was so helpful in teaching me how to fax and email. I also had a mild asthma attack and he offered to give me water and did not leave my side till I was okay. He also went above and beyond by giving me a paper bag to keep all my papers. He also checked to see that I did not left a document in the tray. Best customer service I received so far! He is amazing and kind.
- Thursday, June 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I ship many things from this store and everyone is amazing - easpecially Jean! Today I had to ship 30 poster packets to my accounts in WI. It was a lot and Jean was fast, friendly and efficient. Very happy with all my visits to this location! Thank you :-)
- Tuesday, May 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0IT WAS VERY NEARLY CLOSING TIME BUT ERIK QUICKLY PRINTED OUT MY BUSINESS JOB, WHICH ALSO REQUIRED CUTTING. I WAS SOOO RELEIVED HE WAS SO COOPERATIVE, UNDERSTANDING THE URGENCY OF MY NEEDING THIS DONE. HE OPERATED WITH UTMOST CARE, PROFESSIONALISM, AND PLEASANTNESS. AN ASSOCIATE FEDEX SHOULD BE QUITE PROUD OF!
- Saturday, May 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Esther is excellent! Very calm, reassuring personality. She taught me about a feature on my phone I did not have a clue I could use
- Saturday, May 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Rahlik was friendly, walked through shipping options, and was very helpful and informed.
- Friday, May 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This Richfield store is excellent. Erik is great to work with and highly knowledgeable about all printing needs.
- Thursday, May 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Good customer service
- Tuesday, May 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Love this store. My husband uses for his business needs.
- Tuesday, May 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great
- Monday, May 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I came in to the Richfield FedEx Office to print a 64 page course workbook. Esther was very welcoming and helpful. Esther suggested that she take care of the printing vs using the self-service option. I did not want to spend a lot of cash and she helped me figure out the most economical way to have the workbook printed, bound and covered. Esther did a wonderful job with the workbook! I greatly appreciate her attention to detail and making it easy to get the job done at an affordable price. Thank you so much Esther!! With gratitude, Eva Joy
- Monday, May 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I love this store! Customer service is A+
- Saturday, May 13, 20233 out of 5Rating 3.0Employee was courteous but slightly uninformed.Seemed to be new.
- Thursday, May 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Always friendly, thorough, and quick.
- Thursday, May 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Fabulous Rahlik helped me.
- Wednesday, May 10, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Great personal assistance
- Wednesday, May 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The staff change over is GREATLY APPROPRIATED!!! Thank You!
- Tuesday, May 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Efficient, friendly, personable service. I am very thankful
- Friday, May 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Amazing service and assistance as always
- Friday, May 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Feel wonderful