FedEx Office Print & Ship Center
- Copy & print services
- Self-service copying, faxing, and scanning
- Shredding services
- Computer all access stations
- Free Wi-Fi hotspot
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Direct mail services
- Architecture, construction, & engineering prints
- Print business cards, flyers, postcards, labels, and more
- Print banners, signs, and posters
- Promotional products
- Custom branded boxes & padded mailers
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold services offered on Saturday
- QR code returns
- Return shipping services
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 5330 Cedar Lake Rd S, St Louis Park MN
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local St Louis Park, MN FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Copy and print services
Copy, print, and scan with our self-serve machines. With FedEx Office® Print & Go, print quickly and easily from the cloud, USB, or email.
All access stations & wi-fi
Check email, browse the web, print copies, or scan photos at all access stations. Enjoy free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in St Louis Park.
Online printing services
Upload your files online and pick up your order at FedEx Office on 5330 Cedar Lake Rd S or any of our 2,000 locations. Discover a wide array of print products and convenient services.
Passport photos & expedited services
Apply online for expedited passports, rushed passport renewals, and expedited travel visas. Plus, conveniently get your passport photos taken and printed in-store.
FedEx Office Online Notary
Get your personal and professional documents electronically notarized anytime. FedEx Oﬃce Online Notary with NotarizeSM is safe, fast, and entirely remote.
Corporate business solutions
FedEx Office is your end-to-end printing, parcel management, and shipping solutions provider. Through one-on-one consultations, we customize solutions for your needs.
Packing & shipping services
Have something fragile? No packing materials on hand? Short on time? Bring it to us. Choose from over 2,000 locations offering packing and shipping services.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 5330 Cedar Lake Rd S
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Thursday, February 29, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0The store was clean and I was greeted when I walked in the door. Angelo was quick to get my order pulled up and I was out the door in no time.
- Sunday, February 25, 20242 out of 5Rating 2.0I went in to the store and picked out a card. I went to the register and said this may sound strange but needed to send money to my mom in this card and put it in a FedEx envelope. This guy jumped in and said We don't send cash! very sternly. I laughed and said I've done it before but okay. Well I was trying to decide if I wanted to buy the card. The guy again said We only send checks. I said okay, I believe you. I didn't care since I figured I would send it to her another way. I decided to get the card but the guy would not let it go. He broke out this booklet and put it in my face and said See what it says and pointed at each red N. I said Dude I heard you the first time and told you I believed you. He then walked off. I wasn't belligerent about it and accepted the response, The first time. But because he was an *** about it and kept on about it was rude and tried to make me feel like an idiot. Had he left it alone I would have gotten the card and went on my way. I was angry and frustrated. I wasn't worried about the money because I can do it other ways but it was a last minute thing and this was the first thing I tried. This is the second time I've been treated poorly by an employee there,2 strikes and I don't go for 3. Look at the video if you'd like. It was February 25th at 1:06 pm. I won't go back to this location nor probably any other location. I use this because it's closer to home. Not anymore, I'll deal with the drive to UPS so I won't have to worry on a 50/50 chance one of your employees treats me like I'm an idiot.
- Tuesday, February 13, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpful. Showed interest in what I was printing.
- Thursday, February 8, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0I needed some printing done quickly with cutting to the side I needed. The service was great and done faster than I expected. Professional and courteous help was given. This was not my first time there, I have received excellent service each time I come there.
- Friday, January 26, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0Great
- Wednesday, January 17, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0I just wish the font would have been bigger as requested.
- Friday, January 12, 20245 out of 5Rating 5.0I came to FedEx frustrated because I couldn’t reach anyone on the customer service support line. I walked in and Mark helped me reach someone via the help line. In the end my order wasn’t going to arrive on time even though I requested overnight shipping. Mark was very helpful and nice, and attentive. His customer service skills were superb. He was able to print my labels I needed. Which I’m soo grateful for. Later that afternoon I ended up returning buying more items. Mark deserves a raise he was such a blessing to me.
- Wednesday, December 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The employee was more than helpful and the cards turned out better than expected in a short period of time.
- Tuesday, December 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I have been using this store for all my business printing needs. Top-notch!
- Thursday, December 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0NATHAN IS THE BEST! HE IS PATIENT, KNOWLEDGEABLE, PROFESSIONAL & INTENT TO WORK WITH ME (THE CUSTOMER) TO MAKE SURE ALL INT'L. DETAILS FOR SHIPPING ARE CORRECT. AS A CORPORATE ACCOUNT, WE ARE SHIPPING INTERNATIONAL MORE & MORE, SO HIS EXPERTISE IS CRUCIAL TO US AS WE DO NOT HAVE INTERNAL CAPABILITY TO CORRECTLY FILL OUT CUSTOMS PAPERWORK &/OR COMMERCIAL INVOICES. COUNT ME AS A SUPER-FAN!
- Monday, December 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpful male employee. Only suggestion is that your transaction system should have the chip reader vs having to swipe a card.
- Tuesday, November 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mark was so helpful in copying and enlarging my sheet music. Above and beyond service!
- Tuesday, October 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Thank you Mark and staff for nice experiences while picking up my Canva orders! It is a convenient location and people are nice to me. The printing has been good (other than my own mistakes! Haha!). As I need a Canva order or something else in the future, I will return to this location.
- Friday, October 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Friendly and knowledgeable, staff, and quick service. We love this location.
- Monday, October 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mark & Nathan are always great. Their team is kind, patient, and incredibly helpful. We use this office for our company printing & shipping needs, and this team is just awesome! Highly recommend and I'm lucky this is our local fed ex shop.
- Friday, October 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I spent four hours on the phone with FedEx online trying to resolve my issue. I went into the FedEx office in Mark to help me and took care of it in less than three minutes.
- Wednesday, August 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The gentleman that helped me was very kind.
- Thursday, August 17, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0store was fine but the shipping was supposed to be here on 17th but the tracking shows that now it'll be on 18th.... NOT acceptable..... should get some refund for misinformation by the fedex staff
- Monday, July 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Had the best experience with Daivon. He was patient, kind and informative. His energy and positivity was infectious.
- Monday, July 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I came in at the end of the day with a request for a large print order to be ready right away the next business day. Bryan and Nathan went above and beyond to make that happen, which I imagine they probably had to stay later to complete the job. Not only that, they were awesome to work with and just really pleasant throughout all of our interactions.