FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.8Rating 4.892 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 25 S 6th St, Columbia MO
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Columbia, MO FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 25 S 6th St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Columbia. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 25 S 6th St
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Tuesday, March 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a pleasant visit. The staff were helpful and courteous. The store was well kept and items were easy to locate.
- Monday, March 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Steve and Debbie deserve a big reward for working so hard on my project- I would not have been able to do it without them and they were professional and friendly about it!! they deserve some kind of reward!!
- Wednesday, March 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Always a smile
- Tuesday, March 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Easy and good
- Thursday, March 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was completely satisfied. The team members were helpful and the process to print off 650 mailing labels was quick and cheap.
- Wednesday, March 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Most helpful Team members always ready to help get my printing order perfect. Cody, Debbie, Steve, Naoufel, HD, Thank you.
- Wednesday, March 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Debbie was very helpful with everything from beginning to end!
- Wednesday, March 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0In and out in five minutes — perfectly, indeed expertly looked-after by Hugh S who printed my posters immediately after getting the USB stick from me. A great store, well-managed, that works excellently in tandem with the university community.
- Tuesday, March 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Staff remembered my name from previous visits to store, great customer service.
- Tuesday, March 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I’ve been using this FedEx location for the last three years and everyone has been extremely helpful. When I visit locations outside of Columbia, Missouri, the Customer Service does not compare. At my home location the staff really cares about the end-user and providing quality service.
- Monday, March 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I recvd the help I needed in a professional and friendly manner! We need more customer service like this in this world- ESPECIALLY at this time!!
- Sunday, March 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent service and excellent finished product. Price is high but service makes it worthwhile
- Sunday, March 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I am an artist and get images of my photos printed at you store. Your employees are always veryhelpful, cheerful and a pleasure to do business with. Steve has waited on me several times and is always very gracious. I look forward to coming in and picking up my prints as part of the process of making my art. Thnanks.
- Thursday, March 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Always happy with the prompt service, friendly staff and knowledgeable employees high quality of printing
- Thursday, March 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0debbie was so fanctsdtic at helping with a quick specialty menu for my restaurant. she was so accommodating and made it look amazing!
- Wednesday, March 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Print work was completed earlier than expected.
- Monday, February 20, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0The team member was willing to help us with what we needed.
- Friday, February 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a complicated printing job involving legal documents of different sizes, some back and front, some just the front. Naoufel took my flash drive and quickly printed everything out in exactly the form that I required. He likely saved me a great deal of frustration that I inevitably experience in situations like this. I was already exhausted gathering all the files onto the flash drive. My home printer was on the blink so I was further frustrated trying to get it to do what needed to be done. Because of Naoufel my experience at FedEx saved me and my peace of mind!
- Wednesday, February 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The team at the Columbia FedEx print center is awesome.
- Tuesday, February 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Hugh is always great to work with. He and the entire staff always treat customers well and deliver impeccable quality products!