FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.9Rating 4.9993 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 610 9th St, Durham NC
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Durham, NC FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 610 9th St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Durham. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 610 9th St
Track the status of your FedEx package
Retail Customer Service Associate
Retail Customer Service Associate
Recent store reviews
- Monday, June 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ronald is always so amazing and prepared. Every time I come in he knows I come in three or four times a week.
- Monday, June 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Daniel got me started with my copies. He showed me what to do.
- Monday, June 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This is my regular location to pick up my held packages. I love this service and Liza assisted me today.
- Monday, June 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The store visit was quick and easy. Ronald was very professional and showed happiness to help me. I felt gratified to be giving business to this location.
- Monday, June 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great service & helpful
- Monday, June 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brad was awesome. I had a complicated situation and he gave me personal attention to help me make my job happen. I am so grateful!
- Monday, June 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ronald was extremely helpful and kind. Would recommend his services to anyone!
- Sunday, June 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I need some priority printing done
- Saturday, June 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ronald was really kind and helpful
- Saturday, June 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very satisfied, Ronald helped me with a project I’d been struggling with at home on my laser printer. I’m relieved!
- Friday, June 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ronald was extremely helpful and he made things very easy to ship!!!
- Thursday, June 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Quick and efficient, enjoy the same employees still there with friendly smiles.
- Wednesday, May 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brad was delightful and made my experience a good one. He was able to take care of my document while I was in the store and he was so pleasant and enjoyable to work with. I'll go back again just because he made me feel welcome!
- Wednesday, May 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brad was exceptional. I came in with a file of my memorial service program design. I needed a quote for different size options. Brad was patient, went thru the various scenarios I was considering. Helped me understand what I need to do in order to get the file to the size I need for printing so that I can make adjustments to my file and return with it ready to print in the size I want. I truly appreciated his expertise, patience and empathy for the situation. I will come back to this location to get my printing down though it is not the one closest to me because I feel like Brad took the time to understand what I am trying to do and now, when I go back, I will ask to work with him so I don't have to start from scratch with the order - we can pick up where we left off and get this done! I feel very confident that I will get what I need in the time I need them.
- Monday, May 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ms. Sheryl was very knowledgeable and help me throughout my visit. She offered great conversation along with exceptional service. Great experience!
- Monday, May 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ronald was professional and patient with my unique needs.
- Monday, May 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ronald is such a delight! He’s helped me with a few complicated packages recently and it’s been a simple process. Many thanks to him and the team at FedEx!
- Monday, May 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My experience with Ronald was a great customer experience! He was patient and showed a thorough understanding of how to treat a fumbling customer when they aren’t prepared! I really appreciate his kindness and commitment to a great customer experience with FedEx.
- Friday, May 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was good
- Friday, May 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0While this location was notably understaffed this evening Stephanie did everything she could to ensure everyone in the store had a positive experience. This experience could very easily have gone sideways, but Stephanie ensured it did not.