- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 30 Montgomery St, Jersey City NJ
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Jersey City, NJ FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 30 Montgomery St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Jersey City. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 30 Montgomery St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, December 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Marcus was super helpful and attentive! Listened intently and gave me exactly what I needed. It’s great to have a FedEx store nearby the office we can rely on!
- Wednesday, December 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My first time shipping with FedEx and I had a pleasure to meet Marcus who made the whole process very simple and basic. Good man
- Friday, December 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent customer service Marcus went above and beyond in helping me ship a large order. He’s highly skilled and made excellent use of time while being there
- Wednesday, November 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0She was amazing and have a good spirit
- Wednesday, November 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Loved the team, very helpful.
- Wednesday, November 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0In need of a rush order of 30 copies of a 204 pdf. Spoke to Marcus to see if this was something he could do. And I was pleased because not only did he complete the job but it was done earlier enough for me to come pick it up before the store closed. I really do appreciate the whole team
- Tuesday, November 28, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Warm in temperature and welllit.
- Monday, November 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I come in often to get my prints and no matter what dymond is always perfect with me even while being 8 months pregnant. She is a gem
- Monday, November 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Friendly, competent, and superb assistance and service.
- Saturday, November 25, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0The store did not answer my questions politely and gave completely wrong information about my shipping estimate date. They also did not allow me to attach FRAGILE sticker. This is completely unacceptable and never seen this behavior in any other FrdEx store. The FedEx staff at front desk was in a rush and also did not attach the barcode correctly she covered the barcode with packing tape. The FedEx staff assisting was not able to lift my box and dropped the box right in front of me and did not apologize. There were glassware and they seem to not care about the FedEx shipper experience.
- Friday, November 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My first time shipping and I had no idea how to even start. But I was working with Marcus who made the whole transaction easy because he was so patient and easy to work with. I'm glad he was there
- Friday, November 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very professional. Keep up the good work.
- Tuesday, November 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0She was fast and efficient, very helpful.
- Tuesday, November 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Tatiyana went above and beyond to assist me in printing my labels and mailing my FedEx package. When I got stuck trying to print Tatiyana made sure my issue was rectified without a hitch. I am so grateful not having much knowledge in this field. I appreciate her SO MUCH!
- Friday, November 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Marcia is very patient and knowledgeable. I sincerely appreciate all of her help. She deserves a raise! Sincerely appreciate all of her help!
- Friday, November 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Marcus was incredible with helping me locate a package that I didn't have a tracking number too. He went above and beyond to take the time to help me and contact his managers to see what options were for me. I've never had such a pleasant experience at fed ex, but Marcus completely changed that for me. His customer service level was absolutely outstanding!!
- Thursday, November 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0She was very helpful
- Wednesday, November 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Marcus was very helpful and patient with me because I needed my prints for my project that I was late for
- Friday, November 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Shernea and the team here are excellent and took care of service with efficient and timely service. Brilliant as always and very courteous
- Tuesday, October 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dealing with my own needs were great. Shipping was fast an easy the person who helped me was great it was a guy. It was another woman (I believe her name was Diamond) that made met visit distasteful. They way she was speaking to the other employees was actually disgusting... In today's workforce letting someone get away with speaking to other employees like that is a joke. She was yelling at the workers like she was the CEO of the store demanding them to do some task as she walked out. I dont know if she's a manager, but she should never have an opportunity to hold any managing people. If I worked at that store and got spoke to like that from a fellow employee and no one addressed it I would have quit. Here's some advice get rid of that woman because based on the looks of the rest of your employees they're working in a hostile environment when that Diamond woman is around and you may find yourself with very high attrition. As a customer if she directly had anything to do with me I would have walked out.
*Get $10 off print order of $50 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE411. Get $20 off print order of $100 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE241. Get $30 off print order of $150 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE341. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or through FedEx Office® Print Online from 12/4/2023 to 12/11/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Discount not valid on the following products and services: finishing-only orders; digital, passport or mounted photo; self-service print, fax, scan, or shred; products provided by third party sites not hosted by FedEx Office. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. Does not apply to retail products. No cash value. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. TM use promo SKU 40269 for Business Printing Services such as FPM. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.