- Get a shipping label
- Express shipping
- Ground shipping
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 303 W 56th St, New York NY
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local New York, NY FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
We're ready to help this holiday
Whether you're sending or receiving, do it with confidence this season with tracking and managing options plus picture proof of delivery.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 303 W 56th St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in New York. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 303 W 56th St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Tuesday, November 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Denise was very helpful in helping me pack and protect my item
- Friday, November 18, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Good
- Friday, November 18, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Fantastic
- Wednesday, November 16, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Douglas at Store 0265 was an exceptional employee who helped me immensely with my packing and shipping needs!
- Wednesday, November 16, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0This team in this store are always friendly and efficient and also fun. Denise was super helpful and did a great job and I definitely will be back again & again!
- Monday, November 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Denise was amazing! She helped me with printing the label and was the nicest most helpful person I've met at a FedEx! I noticed she treated every customer with respect and kindness. It's refreshing to run into a person like her in NYC.
- Monday, November 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Exceeded all expectations. Top employee
- Sunday, November 13, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0The team at this location on 57th street were all so pleasant and so helpful they definitely helped turn a stressful situation completely around!. Working in customer service myself it was so refreshing to be helped by kind and thoughtful human beings. Your company is luck to have them.
- Friday, November 11, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0She is so kind and sweet for helping me
- Friday, November 11, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Douglas G. was quick, efficient, knowledgeable and made the process as easy as possible. My order was even ready early. What a great guy and team!
- Friday, November 11, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Denise was in the middle of sending about 45 identical green items which some customer had dropped off and requested she label which seems blatantly unfair to all waiting in line before pickup time. However to her credit when I asked, she did get my Express item done sooner… FedEx should have a policy reuqiring anyone shipping more than 3 items per customer either print labels themselves or get back in line after 3 are processed. This is the second time this has happened at this location to me, and when I suggested to an actual customer the same he was flippant (with 15 items to ship) and the employees including Manager didn’t seem to care at all and continued to converse with him as a friend, so it wasn’t fair to 5 of us waiting… as much as we ship daily and weekly, your help would be appreciated.
- Wednesday, November 9, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0In love with Denise !!!!
- Wednesday, November 9, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Thomas was very easy to ask for help and he solved my problem quickly. He was kind and attentive despite the store being busy
- Sunday, November 6, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0She was great
- Saturday, November 5, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Thomas was absolutely amazing. He went above and beyond to help our team meet a production deadline. He saved our activation!!
- Friday, November 4, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0It was great
- Friday, November 4, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Thomas is wonderful! Every time I’m in there he’s got a smile on his face and is so helpful.
- Friday, November 4, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Denise Davis was wonderful and made my experience seamless. Truly great customer service.
- Friday, November 4, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I had an amazing experience. I needed a poster turned around quickly and Thomas took great care of me. One of the best FedEx Print experiences I’ve had.
- Friday, November 4, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Denise was wonderful! She found the best e for me to get my package there ASAP and for the best price! She values customers above everything.