- Get a shipping label
- Express shipping
- Ground shipping
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 250 E Houston St, New York NY
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local New York, NY FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
We're ready to help this holiday
Whether you're sending or receiving, do it with confidence this season with tracking and managing options plus picture proof of delivery.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 250 E Houston St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in New York. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 250 E Houston St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, November 23, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Team members helped me ship a very difficult package. The packed the contents exquisitely.
- Monday, November 21, 20224 out of 5Rating 4.0i’m glad that i can print documents by my self
- Thursday, November 17, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0This store was awesome. It wasn’t packed but there were many people who needed specialized assistance even with the self service stations and the staff here handled everything so smoothly and in a timely manner. I needed something printed, folded and mailed out right away and Cayla handled it all while I was in the store. She was extremely nice and efficient, best type of person to interact with. Thanks again!
- Monday, November 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Keisah and josephine have helped me when i had no idea what i was doing. I needed to ship boxes and they guided me with no problem. They both are great.
- Thursday, November 3, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Keisha an her team member was really amazing 🤩
- Tuesday, November 1, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I needed a very delicate item packed and shipped to California. Thankfully Team member Bri took care of everything. With great care and expertise she packed up all the items. She walked me through the whole process of shipping. This is my favorite FedEx Office location. Bri and the staff made the experience wonderful.
- Monday, October 31, 20224 out of 5Rating 4.0Josephine was great and attempted to help me get the art print that i needed, which took a few attempts. I do wish the color printer could better pick up the hues I needed but she was super helpful and did what she could.
- Monday, October 31, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Tatiana was a great help. She helped me print tickets for a party tonight. I’m so happy I came in here. She assisted me well and I will be coming back for more printing.
- Friday, October 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0This is my favorite FedEx location even though others are closer. Kathy and the other team members are fantastic.
- Friday, October 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Cathy was fantastic and helpful and ensured my mom received her birthday card on time!
- Saturday, October 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Josephine was so patient and helpful in packing and shipping fragile items. She was great!
- Thursday, October 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Great service.
- Wednesday, October 19, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Keisha provided excellent fast service - so glad we worked with her on this project!
- Thursday, October 6, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0This morning I tried to print images off my phone and I was struggling understanding how to go about it which was frustrating. A nice young lady who’s name is Josephine came over to me and asked if I needed some assistance. She was incredibly patient and kind with me. She walked me through the steps and stood by me till everything I needed was printed. Never seen her before but she is just an Angel I hope FedEx treats her the way she treats her customers! Thank you Josephine! Appreciate you
- Tuesday, October 4, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0The new trainee (Entonio?) provided amazing customer service - highly satisfied thank you!
- Friday, September 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Fantastic. My favorite FedEx office store. Kathy always produces perfect prints for me.
- Friday, September 16, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0The staff was amazing they took the time to perfectly pack my stuff and I truly appreciate you FedEx thank you very much satisfied customer
- Thursday, September 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Angel was helping me today and was amazing! So helpful and kind and really made a large shipment easy. Thank you!
- Wednesday, September 14, 20224 out of 5Rating 4.0Overall I think this location is extremely helpful and professional. I like the fact the staff are very attentive and polite. Employee Josephine really stood out to me with her intelligence and understanding with my experience. She helped me step by step and I am thankful for that. I will definitely be recommending my friends to this location!
- Wednesday, September 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I came to print an important document this day and I was having trouble understanding how to go about printing and Josephine without me asking asked if I was okay and she came to assist with my printing. She was far more patient than I was so glad she came to help. Very friendly and welcoming she taught me what to do. This location has changed in a better way staff wise! Thank you so much guys! Kudos