- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 207 W 125th St, New York NY
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local New York, NY FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 207 W 125th St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in New York. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 207 W 125th St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Sunday, December 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great experience be back on Wednesday
- Sunday, December 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0jeremiah was helping
- Thursday, November 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jere was great
- Wednesday, November 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Nelson made my experience great!
- Wednesday, November 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jeremiah was amazing
- Wednesday, November 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I walked in and victor was able to help me in the spot. He was patient and receptive to my request. He’s great at customer service.
- Wednesday, November 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Nelson was awesome!
- Wednesday, November 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was a walk-in customer. Toney was graciously able to help me with my dilemna on creating a custom newspaper article for my baby reveal .. he went above and beyond to make sure that i had everything i needed and more .. he used its expertise to come up with an awesome solution for my problem and everything came out perfect ! Thanks Toney you the man !
- Wednesday, November 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great experience everyone great and nice and Victor who assisted me did a great job making sure he got me the best product I could!
- Wednesday, November 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Victor was patient, listened to all the details I needed for my print job, and through a very informed conversation and collaborative attitude, helped me to get an outcome I was looking for. He was very knowledgeable with the options available at the store to find a solution that fit my needs the best.
- Tuesday, November 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Shout out to Victor for being the MVP!!! He was the best and really accommodated everything I needed and more. Fedex office on 125th w/ Victor is the way to go no doubt!
- Monday, November 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0We had a challenge printing in A4 format abd Ralph helped us thru the process of resizing the document we were printing to meet our need fir an A4 document. Ralph displayed urgency professionalism was flexible with a high attention to detail. We very much appreciated it.
- Friday, November 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ralph was so amazing I was totally lost and needed his expertise which he provided with no issues. Ralph expertise was so helpful which made the process so quick in and out. Love me some Ralph he's too amazing xoxo
- Friday, November 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a good experience with victor. My order was not what I wanted and in turn fixed the problem to my satisfaction. Thank you Victor for understanding and support
- Wednesday, November 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Victor was very pleasant, helpful and went out of his way to make sure I knew all the options I had to get the best print job possible!
- Wednesday, November 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I make masks as a hobby and every time I come into the store Ralph is always ready to assist me in the packing and shipping of my items. He packs them very well and makes sure that they will get to their destination safe and sound. Ralph is also very conversational. It always a pleasure to talk to him and he makes the time spent in the store enjoyable and the time just flies by. Thank you Ralph for your great customer service.
- Tuesday, November 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jeremiah and the team were dope
- Monday, November 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jeremiah was great
- Saturday, November 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I printed 300+ copies at the 59th street location in Manhattan. I asked if they had lamination pages prior to printing and they said yes. After self printing my copies I was ready to buy the lamination and I was informed they didn’t have any 8.5 x 11 sizes and I could laminate and cut down a larger size if I wanted to spend time doing that. I explained I needed these to look good and not like I cut them. I asked them to call another near by store and ask if they had enough lamination pages for me to come there. I heard the girl say “I’m just going to send him to Harlem”. I know there were closer stores but she called and they said they had the supplies so instead of complaining, off I went to the 125th location. When I arrived I was informed there was no self serve laminating machine. I explained why I was there and victor and Kamiyah, despite being busy, apologized and offered to help me. They had the supplies and helped me get the pages, which I had previously printed, laminated. I appreciate them and they made what could have been a bad and ugly fed ex experience, longer day, and waste of time an overall good one. They both deserved the shout out today and my appreciation. Thank you!!!
- Saturday, November 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Victor was very helpful, attentive and quick with his service. A very nice team member.
*Get 30% off Poster Prints, Indoor & Outdoor banners, before taxes. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store from 10/23/23 to 10/30/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. No cash value. Does not apply to Business Printing Services such as FPM. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.