- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 9648 Kenwood Rd, Blue Ash OH
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Blue Ash, OH FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 9648 Kenwood Rd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Blue Ash. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Buy one get one 50% off h-stake yard signs
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 9648 Kenwood Rd
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Friday, September 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Danielle was extremely helpful and knowledgeable
- Friday, August 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Tim and the young lady also working today were so helpful. Actually they had to help me several times since I had never emailed photos to a copier before. Very kind people.
- Tuesday, August 22, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0The first person I asked to help me had a very poor attitude and made me feel like he did not want my business. He ruined the entire first run of the programs. The manager stepped in and quickly fixed and re-ran my order. The manager was superb. I would go back to him in an instant. The first employee will never get more business from me.
- Saturday, August 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was under pressure to meet a deadline and Stephen worked with me for my shipping needs. I felt calm when I left, and never expected to have that feeling. He is a great store manager--he read "my vibes" and handled everything perfectly and calmly. He will climb the corporate ladder!
- Friday, August 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The staff was very knowledgeable and very helpful which made it very easy to complete my order.
- Sunday, August 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I went to the Blue Ash store to make copies because I had to mail a package also at a nearby UPS store. I usually go the store on Reed Hartman Highway every Monday morning to make copies. I was extremely unhappy with the service I received as some of the color copies printed too large. I went to my normal store where Dustin and Ashley work and they resolved the issue immediately. I should have gone there to begin with even though I would have had to backtrack. The three employees who work in the morning are always the best. I will not return to the other location.
- Wednesday, August 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was so helpful ans even though it's only for 5th and 6th graders the playbook was so organized with tabs and spiral bound. It looked very professional
- Friday, August 4, 20233 out of 5Rating 3.0Disappointed! Even though I have mentioned to the lady who assisted me that I work for the City of Blue Ash (local government) with tax exempt, there was still a tax charge for the shipping box that I purchased. She said that our tax exemption was only for the printing service. My finance department was not very happy about it.
- Friday, July 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I did not visit the store, but sent the in my job over the computer and then called for help.
- Thursday, July 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Our ask for materials is demanding and complex. The staff really went out of their way to make sure our needs were met. David and his colleagues did a great job for us! We will continue to use the Cincinnati Blue Ash FedEx office on future material printing and shipping work for our global training program.
- Friday, June 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I received speedy service with outstanding follow up. Tausha did an excellent job on my order and her attention to detail was amazing! David was great too! We will be back with even more projects for our upcoming conventions!
- Monday, June 5, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0The store was nice. Shipping was terrible and phone customer service was terrible. First guy was impossible to understand as he spoke. The guy I talked to today was so NOT thrilled to be talking to me. I was texting the should have been recipient of the package as she was trying to locate it and he was like “ok good then gotta go” instead of being patient so we could decide if the package was on the premise or not. He had no desire to help me at all!!! Customer service was very difficult in this process!!!
- Saturday, May 27, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0The man who helped me was extremely rude from the second I walked in the store. He was extremely impatient and snippy, and I really tried to be compassionate as he clearly hates his job and that just ***. But when I tried to tell him something about my package as he attempted to snatch it out of my hand and he threw up his arms as if my pressance is a huge inconvenience for him, that was just too far. This is a customer service position, and it's simply unacceptable for him to treat customers that way. I was in the store less than 5 mins and that poor attitude of his was enough to sour my mood for at least twice as long. I don't take it personally, he clearly treats everyone that way, but please encourage him to find another job where he doesn't have to interact with customers.
- Saturday, May 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Was in a rush and the team member there was super knowledgeable and nice
- Wednesday, May 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0If Tim is not a Manager or on some customer team! I will tell my business clients to hire this young man. He has the makings of an highly sought after for customer excellence. Tim is the only kind of person I ever want to deal with. No go & make him better! He deserves it. I have lived in Blue Ash for many years, never felt the kind heart felt customer service, no where else. Do good FedEx & make him better with some type of training for advancement. Full disclosure, never met or have Seen this man before FedEx. I am nearing retirement & loved this young man’s attitude!
- Thursday, May 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Tim was very kind and nice and I was in and out with no problem
- Wednesday, May 3, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0When I asked Tim when my order would be ready he told me when I got a call it was ready. I pressed for an approximate time and was told- it will be ready when we call you. On the due date, it was getting late in the day so I called to see if my order was ready. It was. When I asked why I hadn’t been called I was told they don’t EVER call customers to tell them their order is ready. WTH Tim- that was *** service.
- Wednesday, April 19, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0The order that I places and this is the second time I have done this same order by the way was fine. However the way it was packaged made the box weight at least 40 to 50 pounds. Which was way too heavy for me to move or pick up the box. Usually I have been offered in the past for assistance to my car but this time I had to ask for help and the fuy was not friendly about it at all. He offered a cart but there was no way for me to lift the box with 5000 sheets of paper onto the cart and there was no ramp to get the cart from the sidewalk to the parking lot.
- Tuesday, April 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0David Edmondson was awesome & extremely helpful. Great guy to work with.
- Monday, April 10, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0I had to have three copies of exhibits on an expedited basis (which I paid $75 extra for), when I returned to my office these copies were not organized together which most of the copies were several pages and not stapled together and even worse they were not in any order at all. 2670 pages of complete chaos which I then spent over 5 hours organizing and even reprinting since it was easier than going thru all the copies to find what I was looking for. I felt like the copies were made, dropped on the floor, and then put into the box randomly. $570 later and I would have been better off printing them myself at our office. So dissatisfied and angry.
*Buy one h-stake yard sign and get 50% off the second h-stake yard sign purchase, before taxes. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store from 10/2/23 to 10/9/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. No cash value. Does not apply to Business Printing Services such as FPM. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.