FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.9Rating 4.9184 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1189 Miamisburg Centerville Rd, Centerville OH
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Centerville, OH FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 1189 Miamisburg Centerville Rd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Centerville. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1189 Miamisburg Centerville Rd
Track the status of your FedEx package
Retail Customer Service Associate
Recent store reviews
- Sunday, March 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Doug was kind and helpful.
- Friday, March 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I have had assistance from Steve when I get xmas cards printed using my art work. When I realized I would need business cards he is my go to person. He is personable and very helpful. Great team member!
- Thursday, March 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very appreciative of Victoria’s help.
- Thursday, March 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Victoria was very pleasant and helpful
- Wednesday, March 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I need to print a document and fax this document. I was unsure on how I should do this. Victoria promptly assisted me with extreme kindness and patience. She mad the whole experience quite delightful. She even said good-by to me from a distance when I was leaving the store. Victoria provided excellent service. We need more people like her in the customer service business.
- Wednesday, March 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Stephen was great! He saw me come in and came over to help right away. He was efficient, kind and helpful. I ship from this location often and he is one of the best employees I’ve worked with.
- Wednesday, March 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0VICTORIA was excellent with her customer service skills. Very kind, processed my ship ticket quickly and overall had a great happy attitude.
- Tuesday, March 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Victoria was a total professional but cheerful & helpful at the same time. Her great attitude is a real asset
- Friday, March 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Always use for international shipping. Great job.
- Thursday, March 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I went to have copies made and it was taken care of quickly!
- Wednesday, March 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Friendly, courteous & professional service.
- Tuesday, March 7, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0I have used the Centerville OH Fed Ex store frequently, in fact on 3/6 I was in the store at 0800 and Stephen H. took excellent care of my needs. On 3/7 I was at the store at 0800 and Michael A. was the only associated in the store. The cash registers had yet to be logged in, cash was yet to be in the cash registers, none of the photocopiers had been turned on, nor were they up and running. I was the first customer of the day. While I was being taken care of three people came in and waited for service. They waited and waited and left. Two or three telephone calls occurred. I believe the callers hung up as they were tired of waiting. I was in the store from 0803 when the doors were unlooked until 8:25. Two glossy prints were made for me at a total cost of $5.75. Most of the time I waited on the power up of machines, and the standard ops when the store opens. When I go back to this store I hope that Michael A. is not the associate who will give me service. His service is poor.
- Saturday, March 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was a great experience. Mike did a great job at answering my questions and printing my pictures and also with trimming and cutting them. Very helpful and polite. With whatever I needed he did and was very professional and did a great job.
- Thursday, March 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Victoria was awesome with my problem.
- Thursday, March 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Online Search
- Wednesday, March 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Stephen the clerk went above and beyond to help me. Excellent attitude and professionalism .
- Thursday, February 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very polite. Very helpful answers to my questions.
- Thursday, February 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very friendly! Quick turn around on much needed blueprints
- Tuesday, February 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Victoria was wonderful! I had made some invitations online and was having a hard time accessing the file from my phone one I got to the store. Victoria helped me access my PDF file so I could print my daughters 3rd Birthday invitations and was so very kind and patient while I got what I needed. My original print I had saved was too big and she even helped get the print to fit to the size I wanted. I needed certain envelopes and she went the extra mile to get that for me too. It was so refreshing to have such friendly and kind customer service. I will definitely come back to this location because of her. Thank you Victoria!
- Monday, February 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was very busy at the time I entered. Doug did not make me feel like I made such a large request too late. It was almost closing. He was expertly helpful and gave me solutions to a challenge I had with my files that he was unable to open. He completed my very large order and called my urgency due to the reason I needed the copies. I appreciated his expertise and calmness.