- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3876 Paxton Ave, Cincinnati OH
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Cincinnati, OH FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 3876 Paxton Ave or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Cincinnati. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save $20 off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3876 Paxton Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Saturday, January 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Poster was printed exactly as I had intended. Well worth the price. Great customer service as well.
- Saturday, January 28, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0So I came into the Hyde Park FedEx location to do some faxing I needed some assistance, because I haven’t sent a Fax in year and I’m not the best with this new age Technology. I asked for some assistance from Yvonne and she was a little to no help by choice. I asked her to help me navigate the Fax machine and just stood made me feel dumb for not knowing. With every step or question I had she would either look at me with no response or just walk way from me. I would ask for more help because I haven’t even begun to even Fax my paper. I needed help and that she would just roll her eyes and even one moment of me asking her a question she just shoe me away. There were other customers but she wasn’t helping them and she wasn’t helping me she was just doing walking around around the building and then doing an arts and crafts project. She was tracing on a piece of black paper I think and cutting out letters like a child. I still needed help because I believe I was only on step two and that was me putting in my card, but I did not know that and she was just ignoring me. Then she just walked away and was out of sight while the other associates were taking care of the other customers which the line was stretched out the door while once again she was not helping nobody except herself. I don’t know why people get into the customer service industry and then not provide customer service. But then Jamelia saw my distress and she helped me with every step showing me what to do and how easier ways I could get my project done while Yvonne just made it complicated and I didn’t get anywhere. It even got to the point where I was missing a piece and I had to come back to send it off and Jamelia once again helped me and just made me feel so much better in the situation better to now I could keep my job knowing that I sent these papers off, while Yvonne just decide to have Kindergarten Moment on the clock. And still as I look around while Jamelia helps me for the Second time, Yvonne is not doing anything except not taking customers or doing more kindergarten arts and crafts projects. I find it extremely disrespectful that she walks around freely doing this. I feel belittled and just abandoned in my time of need and the fact that she just shoed me off and just made me feel like I didn’t know what I was doing or didn’t want to help me she feel extremely uncomfortable. She did what she wanted to do that evening; either way it’s a poor excuse for a customer service person, it is a poor excuse for an employee. Jamelia was a God sent and a Life/Job Saver!!!!!
- Friday, January 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Sunjia was super helpful and promoted services I didn’t know were available to me. The store was super busy and she managed everything with, customer care and professionalism.
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Sunjia and Sarah are wonderful! It was the most fun I had shipping a package back. We had such a nice conversation and they were so helpful. I will always use FedEx now!
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was extremely frazzled, full of anxiety, technology overwhelmed, and your employee assisted me above and beyond and I couldn’t be more satisfied and grateful
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The young women that assisted me were incredibly kind and extremely helpful.
- Tuesday, January 17, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Very helpful with a price and print order I was having issues with! jamela was very helpful and patient with helping me!
- Tuesday, January 17, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0I walked in and was the only customer there. Four associates working, not one said hello nor asked if I needed help. I stood there for at least 60 seconds while all four listened to another associate, the manager perhaps?, tell a funny story, no one helping me. I had a prepackaged shipment to mail and needed a receipt. I finally had to ask for help but was stared at and no one walked up to the counter. Very bizarre. The associate who eventually helped me was friendly enough, but I don’t know that I would feel comfortable returning to this location in the future.
- Friday, January 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I print and ship a lot of items through FedEx and this location has the friendliest staff! Helpful and patient as well. I love going in!
- Thursday, January 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was very pleased with my experience. She took the time to help me format my images so that they would look best. We had a lovely conversation, and her customer service was outstanding.
- Wednesday, January 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jamellia was my person who did a great job.
- Wednesday, January 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Yvonne..went above and beyond for me, she was VERY patient I'm not computer or phone savvy but Yvonne was extremely polite and understanding.
- Friday, December 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Sunjia drove from the opposite side of town during the deep freeze (wind chill of -20!) on snow covered roads in order to staff the store. And, because she did, I was able to ship my important document. And, even though the storm meant that the shipment would be stuck for a few days before flying out, I got what I needed, which was a receipt showing that I shipped it. I REALLY appreciate it. She was also courteous and friendly while being up front about how the storm was affecting projected delivery dates. She was just great!
- Friday, December 16, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Sunjia offered outstanding service and skill set which totally exceeded our expectations. She suggested how best to accomplish our goals and definitely helped us do more than we expected to do. She was very caring and compassionate person and we are extremely satisfied with what she was able to help us accomplish. We would like to thank her for her service. FedEx is very fortunate to have her as an employee !!! She is a highly valuable asset to your company.
- Thursday, December 15, 20224 out of 5Rating 4.0Ms.Sunjua S was amazing. Her spirit and attitude was exceptional and infectious.
- Thursday, December 15, 20224 out of 5Rating 4.0Sunjia was the best help under stress!
- Wednesday, December 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Everyone in the store were so helpful and packed my boxes and made the whole shipping of packages very easy
- Wednesday, December 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Great experience, staff members did a great job and were courteous, friendly, knowledgable and professional
- Tuesday, December 13, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Cassandra is a rock star!
- Friday, December 9, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jamelia was so helpful, nice and understanding.