- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3616 Stonecreek Blvd, Cincinnati OH
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Cincinnati, OH FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 3616 Stonecreek Blvd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Cincinnati. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3616 Stonecreek Blvd
Track the status of your FedEx package
Retail Customer Service Associate
Retail Customer Service Associate
Retail Customer Service Associate
- Friday, December 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Helped me find good deals and send off multiple packages to a few different places with no problems. -friend
- Friday, November 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was my first time shipping eBay items and she helped me and knew exactly what to do. I was in and out and on with my day, it’s service like this that makes this the only option for me when it comes to shipping.
- Tuesday, November 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great
- Friday, November 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Satisfied
- Monday, November 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0People that work there are very nice and professional.
- Wednesday, November 8, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0I ordered these cards a few years ago without any problems , but this time. I received 100 cards instead of 1000 cards, minor problem, but the size of the cards were different than the sample I left and ordered . The first batch were longer the the original and I needed to trim them to use them , the second batch were wider , both batches were the incorrect size compared to the sample card .
- Tuesday, October 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mya was an absolute professional in processing my shipping order. I’ve been to many FedEx ship and print stores and she is next level at customer service.
- Friday, October 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Elijah was very patient with me, assisted me during my visit and was very experienced and knowledgeable of the equipment. Very pleased, an exceptional young man. Please thank him for me I have shared with my friends and neighbors about the services provided at this FedEx location.
- Friday, October 6, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0I needed a large poster. Had to leave one store and go to another. All the stores should he able to perform the same services. Employees were helpful though.
- Friday, September 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0You guys have a great group of workers at that location looking forward to returning and making that location a permanent place for my packages
- Friday, September 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Elijah is always helpful, quick to the counter, and I've witnessed his patience with some not so friendly customers in front of me. Great Job!
- Thursday, September 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Elijah has helped me multiple times. She’s very friendly and she’s a lot of help since I don’t know what I’m doing
- Monday, September 11, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0As a long time customer, I frequently use FedEx Office for print jobs for my small business. I went to the Stone Creek BLVD location in Cincinnati, OH and was given terrible service while trying to do what a “routine” print job is for me (printing invitations and paying for a team member to cut them.) Cassandra the employee who was assisting with my print project told me I was asking for something “too custom that they don’t do” which was incorrect because I do this frequently. Nevertheless, I left and went to another FedEx Office location close by and was served without any trouble.
- Friday, September 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Elijah was very helpful as I didn’t know how to operate the print and go system. And I had some questions on working it and he was beyond happy to help!
- Monday, August 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The staff in the store was excellent! Highly recommend.
- Thursday, August 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I occasionally ship packages Fedex from this location. The personnel are extremely helpful. They ask questions to find out exactly what I need and how they can help. I have always been very satisfied with their service. My packages are always on time and I have never had a package damaged in transit. GREAT JOB
- Tuesday, August 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0They did a great job.
- Thursday, May 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The female employee was very friendly and made me feel welcomed very knowledgeable and the service was very fast in and out great!!!
- Friday, May 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Nicole was AWESOME!!! She helped from the time i called and waited for me to send my email!! my labels were done so fast, I picked them up she was so so nice and i really don't give compliments or do surveys but she was definitely worth it!!! Definitely Awesome!! best service had in awhile!!!!
- Thursday, May 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Quick and friendly customer service.
*Get $10 off print order of $50 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE411. Get $20 off print order of $100 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE241. Get $30 off print order of $150 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE341. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or through FedEx Office® Print Online from 12/4/2023 to 12/11/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Discount not valid on the following products and services: finishing-only orders; digital, passport or mounted photo; self-service print, fax, scan, or shred; products provided by third party sites not hosted by FedEx Office. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. Does not apply to retail products. No cash value. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. TM use promo SKU 40269 for Business Printing Services such as FPM. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.