FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.9Rating 4.943 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3616 Stonecreek Blvd, Cincinnati OH
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Cincinnati, OH FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 3616 Stonecreek Blvd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Cincinnati. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3616 Stonecreek Blvd
Track the status of your FedEx package
Retail Customer Service Associate
Recent store reviews
- Thursday, May 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The female employee was very friendly and made me feel welcomed very knowledgeable and the service was very fast in and out great!!!
- Friday, May 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Nicole was AWESOME!!! She helped from the time i called and waited for me to send my email!! my labels were done so fast, I picked them up she was so so nice and i really don't give compliments or do surveys but she was definitely worth it!!! Definitely Awesome!! best service had in awhile!!!!
- Thursday, May 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Quick and friendly customer service.
- Wednesday, May 10, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0I tried to order online… I ordered 15 invitations, double sided 5x7 and 15 thank you cards double sided 4x6 with a template I bought off of Etsy that was formatted from Canva. Firstly when I tried submitting the order online it never showed submitted. It kept refreshing the page and still showing everything in my cart so I assumed it did not work after doing that 3 times and never getting an order number/confirmation…. A while later a lady called me and told me my order was ready…again I was shocked since I didn’t even know it submitted. She told me she had printed everything… instead of the invitations/ thank you cards being front and back she them but they were not double sided. So I had 30 invitations total (15 with the print that was supposed to be the front design and 15 with the print that was supposed to be the back design) and same for the thank you cards… I explained to her that is not what I wanted so she agreed to re print them and call when they were ready. I was very grateful for her being so kind. I got the call they were ready to be picked up on Saturday and went to pick them up Monday. I get to the store to pick up my invitations (I live 30 min away) and all of my invitations and thank you cards were printed as 8x11! Entire sheets of paper…. Again, not what I asked for. I wanted 5x7 double sided invitations and 4x6 double sided thank you cards. She again said they would re make them…. I came the next day to pick them up and all of my invitations and thank you cards were now double sided but 4x6…. No envelopes were given with them either. I asked about envelopes and the girl told me I could buy them from the front of the store. So I ended up with 5x7 envelopes and 4x6 invitations…. After 3 reprints and 2 trips to the site I decided to give up on them ever getting them right… I then paid $74.30 for an order I was disappointed with. I did this same process with staples for my other sons birthday in April and it was correct the first time and for $45. I will go back there in the future even though it’s 15 min further from my house.
- Monday, May 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My visit was wonderful Nicole was very helpful and got to me in a timely manner and made sure I was taken care of and got me in and out of the store quickly. She gave off really good vibes she was high energy and was very polite
- Monday, May 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Nicole was very polite to all of the customers and multi-tasked 5 customers near closing by herself and still kept a smile on her face! Excellent customer service skills! Nicole did her best to make sure that everyone was acknowledged and serviced in a timely manner despite the fact that she was the only worker in the store. Kudos to Nicole 👏🏾👏🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
- Friday, April 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The associate was very cordial and took care of my service quickly and efficiently. This store is by far my favorite in the Cincinnati area. I do field service and our company uses FedEx for our shipping needs. This store is always quick to get in and out of, even when many customers are present. The employees are efficient and friendly.
- Saturday, April 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Damaria was friendly and knowledgeable. I feel my package is good hands whenever she's there!
- Saturday, March 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Explained self service machine. He was patient and helpful.
- Thursday, March 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Pete has turned into a real pro. Ive used that location for almost 20 years now and he is one of the best rep,s Ive dealt with.
- Wednesday, February 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I love the people who work at the Colerain FedEx! They are kind, patient and do great work!
- Friday, January 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Damaria was very friendly and helpful with getting my package ready to send.
- Monday, December 12, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Nicole was super helpful the entire time. I had messed up my order and she helped me get it taken care with lots of kindness and patience. I just felted really helped
- Tuesday, October 25, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I’m printing wedding programs for my daughter that I’ve personally designed and Peter was very patient with me trying to get the program to like up perfectly. In todays world this type of service is hard to come by.
- Friday, October 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Damaria has excellent customer service skills and corrected my shipping mishap with efficiency and concern!
- Friday, October 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Peter was knowledgeable and kind and friendly
- Wednesday, October 5, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Respectful very professional and friendly
- Monday, October 3, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Manager of the store was extremely helpful
- Sunday, September 25, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Rob was very knowledgeable and personable
- Wednesday, September 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Customer service coached me through the whole process.