- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 2646 Colonel Glenn Hwy, Fairborn OH
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Fairborn, OH FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 2646 Colonel Glenn Hwy or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Fairborn. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 2646 Colonel Glenn Hwy
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, December 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0No waiting and Chandler was very kind and efficient. He offered to add more tape to ensure my package arrived safely, and put Fragile stickers on it, too. He explained my options for shipping and was very courteous.
- Monday, December 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Second time I have used location and I find the service excellent for my needs.
- Monday, December 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Store associate Chandler was a big help in packaging and completing our shipping process.
- Thursday, November 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jake provides service well above the norm. His final product was finished and ready for pickup faster than expected. He put in an extra effort which resulted in a superior booklet far above the norm. He is a keeper!!
- Thursday, November 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Outstanding customer service engagement, outstanding customer support. Super efficient!
- Tuesday, November 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0always helpful
- Monday, November 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0As usual the staff there are always professional and friendly.
- Monday, November 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The entire team at the Fairborn location always...and I mean always provide great service. Jake, Mike, Terri, Chandler, Michaela and the manager, Bonnie (sp) always greet you with a desire to take care of what my visit entails. BEST FEDEX LOCATION EVER!
- Sunday, November 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Visit 2 different days both employees were very helpful.
- Tuesday, November 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great experience. Friendly helpful and quick!
- Tuesday, November 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great Customer Service, Great Customer Support, very happy with the service.
- Thursday, November 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was at a different store prior to my visit today and they couldn’t print the card to my desired size color and spacing w border. Fedex office got it done!
- Thursday, November 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0We needed large copies by close of business, and it was 4:30 when we went to FedEx. Lorie helped us so much with figuring out the correct size, getting the copies made, and meeting our deadline. She was extremely nice, professional, patient, and a wonderful rep for FedEx! We’re switching from UPS to this store!
- Thursday, November 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mr. Mike was very professional and very knowledgeable. He was a very nice young men who took series his job.
- Wednesday, November 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Loved it
- Wednesday, November 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Just dropped a return package and rep was very receptive and kind.
- Monday, November 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I do not ship many packages so it is very nice to just bring the information and let FedEx employee do the rest!
- Monday, November 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Terri provided excellent customer service. She listened and asked questions to ensure she understood my requirements. She was friendly, courteous and totally professional. My printing was ready at the time she promised. She is a valuable asset to FedEx. Kudos.
- Sunday, November 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My experience was fantastic because of the interaction I experienced with Chandler. I was concerned one of the boxes I had was too heavy to ship; Chandler assured me it was not. The box also had a label on it that needed to be covered or removed and it was not sealed quite right. He said he would take care of all it. He did it all with a positive service attitude and a smile. Very refreshing and I thank you! He is a great representative for FedEx!
- Thursday, November 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0EPSON’s email said FedEx could scan the included code to enable them to print a return label. That didn’t work, even after several tries. The manager finally had me forward the email to him, then followed the ‘Print the label yourself’ instructions and successfully printed the return label. Over and above service that I really appreciated.
*Get $10 off print order of $50 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE411. Get $20 off print order of $100 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE241. Get $30 off print order of $150 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE341. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or through FedEx Office® Print Online from 12/4/2023 to 12/11/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Discount not valid on the following products and services: finishing-only orders; digital, passport or mounted photo; self-service print, fax, scan, or shred; products provided by third party sites not hosted by FedEx Office. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. Does not apply to retail products. No cash value. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. TM use promo SKU 40269 for Business Printing Services such as FPM. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.