- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Express shipping
- Ground shipping
- Packaging supplies
- Copy & print services
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Return shipping services
- Offers West Coast Overlay Service
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- QR code returns
- International shipping
- Get a shipping label
- Packing services
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 2293 NW 185th Ave, Hillsboro OR
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Hillsboro, OR FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Copy & print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 2293 NW 185th Ave or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Hillsboro. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Center also offers a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we’ve got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 2293 NW 185th Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Monday, October 3, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Store manager Rich was absolutely awesome. Helping us all the way. Thank you Rich for all your help!!!
- Monday, October 3, 20224 out of 5Rating 4.0The local store was great to us, as we had a deadline of envelopes being printed that needed to go offsite. After selecting overnight shipping in hopes that they would arrive on 9/20, and multiple calls & visits to the store, they scrambled as the print center where the order had gone to (within Fedex) completely dropped the ball. Had the local store not helped, I would have been beyond frustrated with how poorly the whole interaction went.
- Friday, September 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Friendly service, Helped with trouble shooting, ran job efficiently with a quick turnaround.
- Friday, September 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Nicole and team were amazing. They made sure I left happy with my print job. Recommend this store 1000%
- Thursday, September 29, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Rich was helpful and very efficient!
- Wednesday, September 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Kevin, Sean and Laura were amazing. They were sooo friendly and helpful. I stopped in 10 minutes before they closed, and as a retail worker I hate that lol, but they helped me so much!! I will be back just for the service alone.
- Wednesday, September 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I went to FedEx this morning, I was helped by one of the associates name Rich. Which always goes above and beyond. This is typically the store that I visit often. RIch always exceeds my expectations he’s very friendly kind. While he is multitasking helping everyone in the store, he is making everyone else’s experience phenomenal. Thank you so much.
- Wednesday, September 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Kevin was great. The challenge with doing my self service printing is that I have to stand in line to get the "convenience code" then do the printing and then stand in line again to pay for the printing with the discount code. It used to be that I could do all of this myself with the machine and it was much quicker for me and also the FedEx staff.
- Tuesday, September 27, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Had a great experience. Rich was quick and very nice
- Tuesday, September 27, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0The customer service was great and everyone was friendly.
- Tuesday, September 27, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Rich was super kind and helpful
- Monday, September 26, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent service! Prompt, accurate and exceeded my expectations. Rich knows what he's doing.
- Monday, September 26, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Amazing staff and great attitude
- Monday, September 26, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Rich and his team handled my shipment promptly and efficiently.
- Monday, September 26, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0RICH WAS AMAZING, HE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND WHAT I NEEDED. HIS CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS AMAZING AND I NORMALLY HATE SURVEYS BUT AFTER THE SERVICE HE PROVIDED I WANTED TO MAKE SURE I TOOK THE TIME TO COMMEND HIM.
- Sunday, September 25, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Laura did great.
- Sunday, September 25, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Helpfulness of the staff made it easy to ship my package.
- Sunday, September 25, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0At this visit I picked up direction signs for my wedding. I also needed to order a foam board sign for the reception. Nicole had answered some questions for me over the phone, sharing how foam board and styrene are not really an option for anyone right now, but said she could show me options when I picked up the direction signs. And she did! She found some other sort of board and offered to do the job immediately, if we could stick around. Unfortunately we couldn't, so we agreed to come in the next day to pick it up. Nicole was also helping two other people -successfully. She is a dynamo and a very hard worker. I appreciate every she did for me. Nicole is a valuable asset to FedEx and I'm so glad she's at my home branch!
- Sunday, September 25, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Super job Laura
- Saturday, September 24, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Rich was very helpful after me personally trying to process myself in my office