- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 216 S 16th St, Philadelphia PA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Philadelphia, PA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 216 S 16th St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Philadelphia. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save $20 off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 216 S 16th St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Monday, January 30, 20233 out of 5Rating 3.0If you are offering counter support it’s not reasonable to bully or condescend a customer to use the automated setup. Should be customer preference.
- Monday, January 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Derrick was great help in getting my package sent international
- Saturday, January 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dapresha did a fantastic job of wrapping and boxing two packages. She also gave me all options to send them to Texas. She was knowledgeable and courteous.
- Friday, January 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0She was amazing and very helpful!
- Friday, January 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Maria was so helpful showing me the print and go code
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This is the best FedEx location in Philadelphia and Derrick is the person I always hope to see when I have business to conduct. He always provides excellent service, is courteous and takes great care with the packages I often need packed and shipped to my business contacts.
- Friday, January 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Truly such an excellent experience!!!! So easy and Andrea was so pleasant.
- Friday, January 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Extremely helpful, knowledgeable, professional, pleasant, courteous
- Wednesday, January 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Raf was a great help !
- Monday, January 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Andrea was such a big help in handling my shipment
- Monday, January 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I needed to print out some photos for teaching a class. Derrick explained why I couldn't print them out myself and offered to print them out in a format of my choice. He then suggested that maybe I would like to have them bound in a coil binding with covers. I thought that was a great idea. He proceeded to do that, showing me the color and look of the prints before he actually printed them. It all was done very effeciently and turned out beautifully. I was very impressed with the entire transaction.
- Friday, January 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Derrick was fantastic and super helpful in shipping and packaging all my equipment.
- Friday, January 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The associate was very patient with shipping my five boxes.
- Thursday, January 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dapresha was AMAZING!
- Tuesday, January 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I came in to drop off a package that wasn't quite ready for shipping. Derrick was very helpful, efficient, and knowledge. He made the process seamless. Thank you for your help!
- Thursday, January 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was very stressed about renewing my passport and RAF made it as easy as it could be and helped with my lack of technical skills greatly.
- Wednesday, January 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Lance was such a great help showing me the printandgo machine to get my prints done
- Tuesday, January 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Andrea was helpful in helping me choose rates for my delivery
- Tuesday, January 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Lance help me use the ship and go quickly!
- Tuesday, January 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dapresha really did try to help location my package then held it aside for me when it updated and I ran back to the store to grab my packaged, she represents what good customer service is and was super friendly in my interact with her. Hope she gets a promotion and recognition