- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 216 S 16th St, Philadelphia PA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Philadelphia, PA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 216 S 16th St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Philadelphia. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 216 S 16th St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, December 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Staff was so kind and helpful, a rarity nowadays. The only downside was actually the price. Kind of outrageous prices you all have.
- Tuesday, December 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was assisted by Andrea with printing some images. I've had trouble with the toner smearing on the self service machines, and Andrea was very helpful to run the job in full service for me. She was very pleasant and offered several choices of cardstock, bringing samples to me to see, all while continuing to run the full service counter single handedly. She was a pleasure to work with. And Raphael is always great to see, I enjoy his friendly demeanor very much. Happy holidays to both.
- Monday, December 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dapresha was super quick, efficient and cheerful. The cost was slightly higher than I had hoped, but her professional service and personal manner made it worth the extra amount.
- Monday, December 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Andrea was helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.
- Friday, December 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great and efficient service -
- Thursday, November 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Katiema was extremely helpful. I had many packages to ship both locally and internationally and she was very detailed and organized. The process was quick and an amazing customer experience.
- Wednesday, November 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Depresha helped me thru entire process. She is amazing
- Friday, November 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Derrick was so helpful even though I should have made shipping slips before hand. I had a huge shipment that he had to individually type and he was so patient with me. He even called me when two of my shipments were PO box addresses and he couldn't send them. This FedEx location is the best in the city!!
- Friday, November 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I have never left a review for a shipping service. I felt compelled to after the exceptional service I received from Derrick. Not only did he walk through the entire shipping process with me, he did so quickly and efficiently, while also helping others with questions that came up. He is the epitome of an exceptional employee, and far exceeded any previous experience I’ve had shipping packages. It was an absolute pleasure to be assisted by Derrick. He deserves a raise.
- Wednesday, November 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Derrick was extremely informative and patient in regards to answering my questions and helping me navigate your system. He needs a promotion/raise.
- Wednesday, November 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Derrick was an incredible representation of the Fedex team and mission. He was extremely helpful and resourceful with my packages and was kind and considerate throughout the entire process. Normally shipping 4+ packages all to seperate addresses can be daunting and stressful but Derrick made the entire process painless and quick! Thank you Derrick!
- Tuesday, November 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Raf was great showing me the new drop off machine.
- Monday, November 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Rafael was nice and helpful
- Monday, November 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0they were both really helpful getting my prints done right away!
- Sunday, November 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Andrea was amazing help and kind was able to get my print right away
- Friday, November 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very delightful and quick!
- Friday, November 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Rafael was so kind he helped me use onliine to create a label so i can ship out my poackage today!
- Thursday, November 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0She was quick and amazing! Thank you
- Thursday, November 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Lance and RAF were awesome they helped me print my poster right away for my meeting but lifesavers!
- Thursday, November 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Maria was helpful and fast getting my package used tablet to get me in and out so kind
*Get $10 off print order of $50 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE411. Get $20 off print order of $100 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE241. Get $30 off print order of $150 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE341. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or through FedEx Office® Print Online from 12/4/2023 to 12/11/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Discount not valid on the following products and services: finishing-only orders; digital, passport or mounted photo; self-service print, fax, scan, or shred; products provided by third party sites not hosted by FedEx Office. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. Does not apply to retail products. No cash value. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. TM use promo SKU 40269 for Business Printing Services such as FPM. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.