- Get a shipping label
- Express shipping
- Ground shipping
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1816 Spring Garden St, Philadelphia PA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Philadelphia, PA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
We're ready to help this holiday
Whether you're sending or receiving, do it with confidence this season with tracking and managing options plus picture proof of delivery.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 1816 Spring Garden St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Philadelphia. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1816 Spring Garden St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, November 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Wanda did a fantastic job when we came in to the Fedex store to send a couple of boxes overnight and ground shipping. We asked if she could take 3 out of 4 boxes and place it in one big box saver space, and not only did she measure but she packed it for us which really helped. Wanda went out of the way to make sure we were happy with the instructions we gave her and printed off the label. Such fantastic service from Wanda. We know this time of the year is getting busy so we appreciate all the help from you and the company. Thank you!!!!!!
- Wednesday, November 23, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0The team on 18th and spring garden is the best!
- Friday, November 18, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Mona was a great help!
- Thursday, November 17, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Mona and sabirah really helped me ship several packages that took a lot of time (there were over 10 boxes I need to ship!) They were so helpful and hard working.
- Tuesday, November 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Linette is the best human on this planet. She remembered me from March and jumped right in to help again. She’s a legend. No one else in the store cares as much as her.
- Friday, November 11, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Wanda was amazing. Very helpful and went above and beyond. Great attitude. This was the second time I had this type of experience with her. She deserves a raise!
- Friday, November 11, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent experience, Dave was awesome sauce
- Wednesday, November 9, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Mona was very helpful and guided me through the process of shipping a package. I received very good service and was very satisfied with the experience
- Friday, November 4, 20224 out of 5Rating 4.0Please stock poster boxes for shipping. Wanda is great and had to make a box out of other packaging.
- Thursday, November 3, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Dave was very helpful and efficient
- Wednesday, October 26, 20223 out of 5Rating 3.0The staff member was able to print my document, but it was not cut to the correct size. I had to cut it myself. It was 16x20, so that proved difficult.
- Tuesday, October 25, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Dave is the best, always helps get my printing images exactly how I want them and is an incredible asset to the store.
- Thursday, October 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I came in to ship a snowboard and had no idea what I was doing. I apologize for not remembering the gentlman's name, but holy cow was he helpful. Very pleasant and even helped me take the bindings off the snowboard so it would ship better! I appreciated all the help and it was wonderful to interact with such a positive employee! Very appreciative
- Monday, October 17, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Linette was an absolute delight to work with. Was able to fast track a printing job for me and was on the ball with her communication.
- Thursday, October 13, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Mona helped me out - she was excellent. She greeted me as soon as I walked through the door and addressed my needs related to a Happy Return. I generally do not have this experience with post-offices so thanks for making my day, Mona. She was super helpful as I did not have my QR code ready and walked me through everything and even did it with a smile on her face and cracked a joke.
- Thursday, October 13, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Kaitlyn was exceptional in her customer service. She handled me with respect and confidence. Thank you!
- Tuesday, October 11, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Mona and Saharan were amazing!
- Monday, October 10, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Mona is amazing! I had a really complicated lamination project -- some artwork that was previously laminated but had some damage, and had to *somehow* be repaired and re-laminated -- and Mona figured out how to do it! She was so helpful, figured out a solution, and showed me how to do everything. She's the best!
- Thursday, October 6, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Mona was incredibly helpful and kind! Feels great to have someone go the extra mile to be kind and help me.
- Thursday, October 6, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Quick and smooth experience! Sabirah helped me out and was super nice through the entire process! She’s awesome