- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3710 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh PA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Pittsburgh, PA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 3710 Forbes Ave or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Pittsburgh. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3710 Forbes Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Thursday, November 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dahlia was so great! I needed two 18x24 prints and walked me through the entire experience. Very helpful and conversational !
- Wednesday, November 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Everyone was amazing..thank you!
- Wednesday, November 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Needed to print some holiday cards for my family Wanted to do myself and get them delivered to my house Michael was very informative about how to do it. He showed me step by step and much as he could and also let me know about the products in the store. I will definitely recommend this location as the place to print, great customer service very professional
- Thursday, November 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My day started at a different FedEx Kinkos facility which was abysmal. After ordering my print, I was notified it was ready for pickup. When I arrived, I was told their printer could not provide me with what had been ordered and I was redirected to " some other FedEx Kinkos ". I happened by this office on complete accident and necessity. Dahlia walked me through the entire process in less than 40 minutes. That was one quarter of the entire time it took me to not get my product at the previous FedEx Kinkos. She is a lifesaver and an absolute joy to work with. My project was due for presentation at 6:00 p.m. that night and I had all but abandoned hope before I found her.
- Thursday, November 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Michael the manager assisted me. He has helped me before and always does an excellent job with my document, a family letter on card stock. He set it up perfectly and had 200 copies for me within the hour. He is an excellent manager and FedEx employee: helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, and gets the job done efficiently and with high quality.
- Wednesday, November 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Angela was very helpful, patience and professional.
- Wednesday, November 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I appreciated the courteous and careful help I received in both my e- and in-person interactions!
- Wednesday, November 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Sahara was very kind and sweet. It was busy but she didn’t make me feel rushed while still working fast and efficiently. 10/10 customer service
- Tuesday, November 7, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Kindly welcomed.
- Friday, November 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dahlia was friendly, helpful and informative. While helping me, a strange and suspect individual came into the store and wanted to ship a package without an ID. Dahlia politely informed the man that this was not permitted per policy and referred him to the posted sign. He tried to convince me to ship his package with my ID (I refused) and then pestered Dahlia to ship it under her ID. She again politely informed him that this was not permitted and communicated the closing time if he wanted to return with his ID. She remained professional and kind throughout what I’m sure was a difficult interaction - this person was making both of us uncomfortable. Dahlia did a great job today, and I hope that she will be recognized for her poise in the face of a challenging situation.
- Friday, November 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very satisfying by the service Dahlia provided from the beginning to the end
- Tuesday, October 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dahlia was super helpful, attentive and friendly. Terrific and personable experience getting my prints done, thank you!
- Monday, October 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This was my first time getting something printed at a FedEx. Angela was super helpful. She helped me a ton with editing my poster and was really nice and accommodating. I'm new to Pittsburgh and to be perfectedly honest this has been my best customer service experience in the past 6 months. Would definitely recommend this FedEX store all my friends who need to get their posters printed.
- Tuesday, October 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My visit was brief and helpful. Dahlia helped me get everything sorted out in a fast manner.
- Monday, October 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I have worked with Mike Cory in several different Fedex stores, and I find him to be consistently fast,friendly and efficient in handling my orders.
- Thursday, September 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The crew was helpful and Brianna helped me
- Tuesday, August 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great customer service, very happy with print quality. Delilah (hope that's spelled correctly) was amazing, very helpful, great conversation.
- Friday, August 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Able to fax a document
- Wednesday, August 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The service I received at this store was exceptional!
- Tuesday, August 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The staff are nice and well informed of their product and service.
*Get $10 off print order of $50 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE411. Get $20 off print order of $100 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE241. Get $30 off print order of $150 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE341. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or through FedEx Office® Print Online from 12/4/2023 to 12/11/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Discount not valid on the following products and services: finishing-only orders; digital, passport or mounted photo; self-service print, fax, scan, or shred; products provided by third party sites not hosted by FedEx Office. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. Does not apply to retail products. No cash value. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. TM use promo SKU 40269 for Business Printing Services such as FPM. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.