FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.8Rating 4.8154 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 5996 Centre Ave, Pittsburgh PA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Pittsburgh, PA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 5996 Centre Ave or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Pittsburgh. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 5996 Centre Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
Retail Customer Service Associate
Retail Customer Service Associate
Recent store reviews
- Tuesday, June 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The customer experience was top tier from Tatyana! She was able to execute the services that I was looking for according to my specific needs! Her customer service was unmatched & she was professional.
- Saturday, June 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My former personal assistant’s son died in his sleep. His mother had to come to Pittsburgh to handle everything. Although I always trusted her with doing my calendar, schedules and correspondence, she was understandably not ready to adequately handle the task of doing the funeral/memorial bulletins and memory cards for her only son. I remembered Roy being such a help to me and others on previous visits. I suggested we go to FedEx and Roy was there! I told this mother, whose world had been turned upside down, that Roy would help in a way she she could trust. We were so please with the assistance Roy provided. When we picked up the products the next day, I was able to say-“I told you not to worry. Roy knows what to do!” Once again, Roy is the real deal-kind, compassionate, professional and a perfectionist. Thanks to Roy, a very difficult time was made more bearable.
- Saturday, June 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very helpful!
- Tuesday, May 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I love printing here
- Wednesday, May 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Roy was extremely helpful, efficient, and kind. He made the whole process smooth and easy.
- Friday, May 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Quick and easy. My package was handled expertly and was packaged safely/with care.
- Wednesday, May 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This store is always friendly and pleasant to be in. The team members seem happy and very helpful.
- Wednesday, May 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Months ago i had come for passport photos. i sent them off to the state department but they said my photos were overexposed, so i had to come back in. Roy was understanding and professional, immediately rectifying the situation.
- Tuesday, May 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very polite and quick!
- Monday, May 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The Customer Service and attention to customer needs was above and beyond expectations. Sariah was attentive to my needs as a customer while also attending to other customers. She is extremely knowledgeable regarding the use of different smartphones and internet capabilities. Her service was AWSOME.
- Wednesday, April 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Roy was very friendly, efficient, and organized.
- Saturday, April 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0very pleasant and quick, no issues and Roy was extremely helpful! best FedEx store in Pittsburgh and the best staff
- Friday, April 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Roy was amazing. He was friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and fast. He proactively approached me when it was clear that I wasn't sure what I was doing (trying to use the self-service), and he anticipated and answered questions before I knew that I had them. I've never shipped with FedEx before, but with great employees like Roy, I'm coming back if I need to ship something else in the future. Thanks for making my experience stress-free!
- Friday, April 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This is the second time that i have had to ship a package to my son and both times I was greeted with a warm welcome and treated as if I were the only person that was there. I truly appreciate all the help and great service from all involved. I make it a point now to always ship with this location for all my shipping needs.
- Tuesday, April 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Paul, Tatiyana and Isaac are exceptional employees who always handle my printing and shipping needs with a smile. They are a pleasure to see when I need FedEx services.
- Sunday, April 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0ROY stepped forward and helped me with copying and faxing documents. He also found a place for me that would fax a document that was 20 pages long at a price half of what I would have paid at fedex.
- Thursday, April 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I always expect and get a professional job and a pleasant business environment
- Friday, April 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Roy is always happy to see us and likewise we love when he takes care of us. He is always so careful when packing our items and takes his time explaining our different options for cost vs speed, how to best protect our items, and just overall makes things easier for us. We appreciate how Roy also makes a personal connection to us even though we only stop in once every few weeks.
- Tuesday, April 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Roy was very helpful and explained about basic insurance and ‘added’ insurance
- Saturday, April 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I now drive to this store because of the exceptional service. My neighborhood store (Squirrel Hill in Pittsburgh, PA) is terrible. This store is great. Friendly, efficient service!