- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 5996 Centre Ave, Pittsburgh PA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Pittsburgh, PA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 5996 Centre Ave or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Pittsburgh. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save $20 off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 5996 Centre Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brianna was very helpful,she assisted me and it didn't take very long
- Sunday, January 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent service and attitudes! Thank you Tatyana and Roy!
- Sunday, January 15, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0I just got 2 prints, amount totalling to USD 0.36. However, my transaction history shows USD 10. Please refund the amount
- Friday, January 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Paul was great and very knowledgeable and informative on what I actually needed.
- Friday, January 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Roy was patient, accommodating, knowledgeable
- Wednesday, January 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The staff at this location always go out of their way to help. They're friendly and knowledgeable.
- Friday, January 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Friendly people, clean and bright store and easy printing! Will be back.
- Wednesday, December 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I had 4 gifts to ship 4 different locations. The way Tatyana assisted me was very kind, friendly, fast and polite. I actually feel the same every my visit to this office. Every single staff members who works here is so professional and always helpful. I am a foreigner and get nervous to be in such service because it is different from what my home country does.( of course language issue too) I don’t often feel this way to customer services in the US but Fedex at this office is great! I would like to say thank you all for the excellent service and Happy New year!
- Monday, December 26, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Roy was incredibly helpful as he repacked my items into a single FedEx box to save money on shipping. He did a great job packing and everything arrived safely.
- Friday, December 23, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Brianna helped me,was pleasant and knowledgeable,she is an asset to any business
- Friday, December 23, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0This young lady, Brianna,approached me immediately and helped me .
- Tuesday, December 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Roy was so polite and kind to me. He’s funny too. You should give him a raise, he made my experience a positive one even though there was a 15 min wait because it was busy.
- Friday, December 16, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Paul was so sweet! He was a breath of fresh air during the busy holiday season. The whole team seemed so amazing!
- Thursday, December 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a difficult print job,Brianna stayed with me and help me complete the job in short time.
- Thursday, December 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Brianna helped me and was very friendly.What a smile!!
- Thursday, December 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Brianna helped me with my package,very friendly and professional
- Wednesday, December 14, 20221 out of 5Rating 1.0I ship a lot of packages for work. I overnighted a package and it was very important that the package get there in the morning for my job. A FedEx worker handed me the wrong receipt in error. I went to type in tracking when I got home and panicked that my package was going to the wrong place . I called the FedEx and was placed on hold for 30 minutes. I kept calling back and I believe it was the manager continued to say hold please and would leave me on hold for an extended period of time. I kept calling back. I knew the truck was leaving at 6 PM and my package needed to be on that truck. Since this was time sensitive, I had to drive 30 minutes back to the FedEx facility. Instead of simply apologizing for the error and handing me my correct receipt, I believe it was the manager of the store, who repeatedly told me that the people in the store were more important than my phone call. If he had simply apologized for the error and confirmed my package was okay, I would have been relieved and said no problem. He was incredibly rude, dismissive and didn’t apologize until we were arguing in front of other customers in the store. I will not be going to this Fedex ever again.
- Tuesday, December 13, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I have required assistance with printing brochures due to turnaround time from my in-house resource. Therefore I have sought the services of FedEx office. I have worked with Roy at the office at Penn Circle in Pittsburgh. He has been professional and his attention to detail has been spot on. I have utilized this location for more than a decade and I must say Roy has been the best. No slight on other or past employees, they were all good. However, Roy was the most attentive and pleasant to work with. There were no do overs. He got it right the first time.
- Sunday, December 11, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Paul is always polite, professional and efficient. It's nice when you enter a place and the employees call you by your name right away.
- Sunday, December 11, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Staff packaged and prepared to ship 6 different packages to 6 different addresses. The store was very busy but they were calm cool and very efficient. So appreciate the wonderful service! Tatyana and Isaac were fabulous.