- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 236 Meeting St, Providence RI
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Providence, RI FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 236 Meeting St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Providence. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 236 Meeting St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Monday, December 4, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Excellent customer service
- Sunday, November 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Eric has helped me MANY times. He is a highly organized and helpful manager who has a great deal of care and concern for both the products he sells as well as the customer experience. He is the reason I continue to use fed ex for my printing needs despite the fact that there are closer competitors with easier parking. I know if Eric is helping me, it will be done on time and correctly.
- Tuesday, November 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The staff were extremely helpful and I was very pleased with my experience.
- Monday, November 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Lisa was amazing. She spent so much time with me, helping me make the documents look the way I wanted. Lisa was not only helpful, she was patient, friendly and went above and beyond my expectations. Lisa was responsive to my questions and even when I was frustrated with the document, she remained calm and positive. Lisa was absolutely wonderful! I can’t say enough about her professionalism, knowledge and just general amazing personality. Thank you!
- Saturday, November 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Lisa, Eric, and the entire crew at Meeting St are amazing. They all go above and beyond to assist in any printing needs I have.
- Friday, November 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Lisa was awesome. She greeted me the minute i walked in the door.She helped me scan papers to my email
- Tuesday, November 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very friendly fast and professional. Actively found the cheapest and fastest shipping t option for me.
- Wednesday, November 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had to do a complicated international shipping transaction and the person who was helping me was very helpful and patient throughout the whole process.
- Saturday, October 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great service, like a five star experience
- Wednesday, October 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jeanne was so kind! I had no experience shipping a fragile item and she was a great help. Jeanne had a positive attitude and seemed to be running the store herself. She is wonderful!
- Monday, October 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Lisa and her team are extremely helpful and professional!
- Wednesday, October 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Eric is the best! He is always helping me and he is the reason I visit this specific FedEx store! What a dedicated individual.
- Tuesday, October 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It is always great to work with that team
- Monday, October 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I love it, I keep coming back to do more business & personal things.
- Tuesday, September 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Good service; Eric helped me today and ended up saving me $15 on my order.
- Saturday, September 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very pleasant
- Wednesday, September 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I showed up at 6:59 right before close at 7 and the gentleman working kindly helped me with my return packages. I have never been to a business so close to close and been treated so nicely - such a pleasant surprise at the end of my day!
- Saturday, September 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jeanne and Lisa went above and beyond to help me. Their kindness, efficiency, quality of deliverables, and understanding of my needs made my day. The best customer service and experience I have ever had at any FedEx Office store in the United States. These ladies are incredible! The store was packed and still they somehow managed to get my items printed before the expected delivery time. Thank you so much, Jeanne and Lisa! Will absolutely recommend anyone in the Providence area (or anyone who has any printing needs for a bachelorette party in Newport, RI) utilize this store. Thank you again!
- Thursday, August 31, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Helpful in answering questions and explaining details of shipment.
- Thursday, August 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Alex was awesome. He helped me with a great attitude. He printed the label for me without any hesitation and any other information needed to go in the box being shipped. Even more, he called me to return to pick up something I left on the counter that was very important to me. Just wanted to say thank you and I will be returning to the same location, again.
*Get $10 off print order of $50 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE411. Get $20 off print order of $100 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE241. Get $30 off print order of $150 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE341. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or through FedEx Office® Print Online from 12/4/2023 to 12/11/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Discount not valid on the following products and services: finishing-only orders; digital, passport or mounted photo; self-service print, fax, scan, or shred; products provided by third party sites not hosted by FedEx Office. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. Does not apply to retail products. No cash value. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. TM use promo SKU 40269 for Business Printing Services such as FPM. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.