- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 190 E Stacy Rd, Allen TX
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Allen, TX FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 190 E Stacy Rd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Allen. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 190 E Stacy Rd
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Tuesday, November 21, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0I came to this location to drop off a large box containing floor mats. The box had a label and was nearly 3.5’ long. The gentleman behind the counter asked me what brought me in and a said I was shipping the package. He could have scanned the package at that point but asked me to move the box to the wall near the back hall. I did this and he then scanned the label. While this sounds easy, his tone was rude and the moving of the package was not necessary but came off as passive aggressive. In my opinion he was sick. He was wearing a mask, did not sound well and sounded like he would prefer to be anywhere but work. This is not the norm for FedEx, normally associates are friendly and out going
- Tuesday, November 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Needed to send items to get signed before I travel. Very helpful...trying to be the holiday rush
- Monday, November 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Normally I would already have my label. This was not shipped from my account
- Tuesday, October 31, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0Paid for 2 day delivery and it arrived in 4 days. Would like a refund!
- Wednesday, October 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Was easy to do my shipping
- Monday, October 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Easy to get in and out fast
- Friday, October 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Small store but easy process
- Friday, September 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Need a few quick prints
- Thursday, September 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I have used this location a few times. Good service
- Wednesday, September 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I feel very confident using the copiers now at every store I go to
- Wednesday, August 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0One of my favorite stores
- Tuesday, August 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Need to fax signed docs
- Sunday, August 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The machine is pretty easy
- Saturday, August 26, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0I stood there confused for quite awhile I was the only one in store at the time. David did not welcome me or ask if I need any help. I went up to him to ask for help and he seemed very annoyed to help me. It was my first time so I wasn’t sure how to do it and he just pointed to the business cards. He was very rude and even though my shipping was prepaid for I drove to an ups to drop it off because I didn’t want to bother him any further. Considering he was so busy doing nothing.
- Monday, August 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dropped off
- Friday, August 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dropped off package
- Wednesday, August 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great place to get things done
- Tuesday, July 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Need to save a contract
- Tuesday, July 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Had to reprint some documents that I lost
- Saturday, July 15, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0The associate was extremely rude and appeared to be upset. He was aggressively handling my boxes and being very short with me. There was no “hello” and no “thank you”. I frequent the FedEx on Custer and Eldorado and I have never been met with such disgusting behavior. I will never return to this location. He should not be working in the service industry. It was so bad, I actually asked him if everything was okay. Unbelievable!
*Get 30% off Poster Prints, Indoor & Outdoor banners, before taxes. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store from 10/23/23 to 10/30/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. No cash value. Does not apply to Business Printing Services such as FPM. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.