FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.9Rating 4.9262 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1335 E Whitestone Blvd, Cedar Park TX
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Cedar Park, TX FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 1335 E Whitestone Blvd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Cedar Park. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1335 E Whitestone Blvd
Track the status of your FedEx package
Retail Customer Service Associate - Austin, TX
Recent store reviews
- Thursday, June 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I have visited this location twice in the last few weeks, and both times Jonathan has helped me. He is very accommodating and helpful in assisting me completing my printing needs.
- Tuesday, May 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Katrice said hello when I walked in. She found a better rate for the service I needed. Smart with a great presence. FedEx Management material!
- Saturday, May 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0James was incredibly knowledgeable, nice and patient as I was making copies of special awards of my son-in law who had recently passed away. This was the fourth store I went to in search of making copies. My experience could not have gone any better. I was incredibly pleased with the colored copies that were made, and grateful for the kindness I was offered during a difficult time. Thank you James and thank you FedEx
- Friday, May 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very pleased with everything. Jonathan took good care of us. And outstanding job.
- Wednesday, May 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Five Stars by far.
- Friday, May 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Was greeted very nicely , assisted with questions and had a nice small talk chat. I felt like I was not a bother and that my package is in good hands.
- Friday, May 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dustin was so kind and helpful!
- Friday, May 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Loved it
- Friday, May 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Katrice has a bubbly personality and is willing to go out of her way to help customers. She makes the experience fun and inviting.
- Thursday, May 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jonathan was excellent and made the whole printing process very easy. Very appreciative of his services
- Wednesday, May 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Katrice was warm and friendly throughout our visit, helpful and took wonderful care of us! It is a little cold in the store though!
- Wednesday, May 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I consistently get above and beyond service at this location. James and Katrice are amazing. On a scale of 1-10 where 1 is horrible and 10 is above and beyond good, my local UPS Store ranges between 1 and 3 and this FedEx store ranges between 9 and 10. You are doing something right so I drive an extra 20-25 minutes to go to FedEx versus UPS. Katrice is professional, knowledgeable and helpful. She seems to truly care about her customers. I could tell by how she greeted other regulars while I was there that she consistently operates in this manner. As a bonus, she made a burdensome task and a hard day fun. I went into the store with a lot in my life’s backpack and came out feeling lighter and happier. It’s the employees that make your business successful. I hope that James and Katrice are compensated accordingly.
- Sunday, May 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Awesome experience
- Saturday, May 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Katrice was funny and super helpful!!!
- Thursday, May 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Katrice is friendly and professional. Truly a delight to work with. She brings joy to everyone she interacts with.
- Tuesday, May 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Staff was very friendly and helpful with service for me but also for other customers in the store as well.
- Monday, May 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0James and his team always goes over and beyond to ensure each order it printed at the high quality. Their customer service is 5 star!!
- Monday, May 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Loly was exceptionally helpful. She is very good at her job.
- Monday, May 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0very professional, fun to deal with, downright entertaining
- Friday, April 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Katrice greeted me when I entered the store. She was very friendly and professional. She seemed to enjoy helping her customers.