FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.8Rating 4.8236 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 5500 Greenville Ave, Dallas TX
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Dallas, TX FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 5500 Greenville Ave or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Dallas. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save 30% off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 5500 Greenville Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Tuesday, May 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Tatum did an exceptional job and made us all feel like we were being taken care of.
- Thursday, May 25, 20233 out of 5Rating 3.0Midway through one of my print jobs, the printer stopped printing and I had no way of knowing what happened. I left with only a portion of the prints I needed.
- Thursday, May 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Tatum was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She made my printing process so easy and the items I printed turned out amazing!
- Wednesday, May 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Collin was a rockstar. Efficient and helpful. Thankful for him!
- Friday, May 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Phillip and his team always goes above and beyond to ensure my prints are perfect and in a timely manner. This store is always my go-to for any printing needs.
- Monday, May 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Primarily Sam is responsible for the great experience. I designed a program for a service that was a favor. In other words, I did not know the particulars of what the hosting church or family preferred. I wanted to manage cost while producing an optimal look for the service. Same was so kind and knowledgable. He was able to appropriately redirect what I thought I wanted into a much better option. In addition to that, he was able to handle the printing on the spot and at a great price. Sam is a real asset to Fed Ex. I haven't always had great experiences with the process. . .he altered my opinion. Thanks to Sam!
- Thursday, May 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0In past it’s been a negative experience doing a twice annual large 71 page hole punch project in sets with color separation sheets. The first counter person as usual started of negative saying you were swamped and didn’t know when they could get to such a large project (100 sets of 71 pages with 3 hole drill). The manager overheard and stepped in and rightly suggested they’d be able to do it and need my deadline by their closing-which unfortunately is now 8pm instead of 24 hours as it was for decades prior to your COVID pullback. He met deadline 15 minutes prior to close. The only issue is the worker attitude of being overworked which cuts into your profits. The next day I went back for 10 more sets our client needed. The same worker said they couldn’t do it again. This time the manager was swamped making FedEx pickup deadline and suggested self service but didn’t know if the self service machines could handle it. I had no choice but to try. A lady behind counter confirmed it could do 3 hole contradicting the negative first technician as usual. It jammed in the middle of set 7. I cleared machine 5 jams but your less than desirable credit card system reset and lost my job for no failure on my part- this needs fixing along with the absurd pre-credit card hold estimation. The same lady came out and assured me to do the remainder of job seven then do a separate run of 3 sets and bring her the receipt. She printed the first receipt that the system lost and adjusted our tax exempt too, which your rather pedestrian self serve system doesn’t handle either.
- Thursday, May 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was having an issue with my document printing with a gradient color and Collin was able to help me
- Monday, May 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Tatum was friendly/pleasant, understood my needs, worked quickly & efficiently, and got it all correct the first time.
- Sunday, May 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Antonio was amazing and fast, credit machine is slow and doesn’t work well. Replace it.
- Friday, May 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Both associates were very helpful in doing what I needed done.
- Wednesday, May 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0... your staff quickly printed out our inserts, brought on a flash drive, and got them out, folded, in time for me to make the evening rehearsal!
- Wednesday, April 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Sam was extremely helpful, executed what I was envisioning with ease. Walked me through the process and made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. Everything came out perfect thanks to Sam’s assistance, I will definitely return for all of my future event needs.
- Wednesday, April 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I could not figure out how to get the copier/scanner to activate - the screen said "Insert your card" - so I inserted my credit card, but NOTHING HAPPENED. That's because the screen SHOULD SAY: Touch screen to activate copying/printing/scanning (!!!!!!!!!) LaRhonda was kind enough to see that I was upset and she came over and guided me through the entire process - VERY VERY NICE PERSON and EXCELLENT EMPLOYEE :-)
- Tuesday, April 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Juan was so helpful. He explained my shipping options and didn't make me feel rushed when I had questions. He was friendly and professional.
- Tuesday, April 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0LaRhonda was able to figure out what the other team member struggled with immensely and printed out my poster!
- Tuesday, April 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I came here to print out some document and the service rendered by the associate was excellent cause she took time to walk me through on how to do the printing.
- Monday, April 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was a busy night, we needed a poster printed and they were able to get it done! Went out of there way to bump it up and my daughter received an A+.
- Monday, April 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Samuel was incredibly helpful and kind!!
- Sunday, April 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The location is convenient and the staff (Tatum) has handled my request perfectly