- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1404 N Lee Trevino Dr, El Paso TX
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local El Paso, TX FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 1404 N Lee Trevino Dr or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in El Paso. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1404 N Lee Trevino Dr
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Sunday, February 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Michelle and Steven did a wonderful job in helping me.
- Wednesday, February 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Alejandra went above and beyond to assist me with an overnight food delivery.
- Monday, January 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Albert was great made sure the items were packed correctly and made sure I got the best shipping option
- Monday, January 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great attention from Alejandra, she perform very well her job
- Monday, January 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a wonderful experience and Luis was extremely helpful.
- Monday, January 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Michelle was very friendly, helpful and respectful. I love her smile, made me feel welcome to the business.
- Saturday, January 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0There was an issue printing from yahoo on your computers. Luis assisted me in sending it to the print and go email, asking with showing me how to scan it to myself. He was very kind, patient, and professional.
- Wednesday, January 25, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0this past experience was by far the worse. However, working with this store is never easy. I went in to the store to explain that I needed only pages 1 and 13 of a document to be printed in full color. I also needed another document printed in full color. They had me email the job with full instructions to the store email. The store wifi was too slow and could not send the file. The file was a 25 page PDF. It would not transfer. We tried all kinds of ways to get it to the store. After about 45 minutes the store finally recieved the email. Once we did, Chris reviewed the order and quoted me a price of $87 dollars. He also shared there would be an additional price of $7.50 to expand the image to fill the entire page. I agreed. When I went to pick up the work the cost was something like $418. I have no idea where that price came from. The people at the store said he probably quoted me black and white copies. He knew I needed full color, we discussed it, he even provided a sample copy which is when he shared it would be an additional amount of $7.50 to fill the page. The color instructions were also in the email of instructions. I was only able to pay for one set of prints at a cost of $118 and had to leave the second set of prints because I was not prepared to pay the $418. I showed up on Monday with only one set of brochures for the event and had to explain why we did not have the second. It's never been easy at this store and this last time was a total let down. I will now be using someone else. I have put thousands of dollars into this store only for things to always be difficult.
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Michelle greeted me and said she would be with me shortly. She is very polite & professional. Michelle is the type of person I would love to deal with at any store or restaurant. You have a great employee! Do what you can to keep and promote her.
- Saturday, January 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent service
- Saturday, January 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great service
- Thursday, January 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Albert made everything so easy
- Tuesday, January 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Albert was great assisting sending my fax.
- Tuesday, January 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Shipped gifts today. Albert made sure everything was packed safely. Also made helped me find the best shipping option
- Monday, January 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great service. He called me to let me know my package was ready. Once at the store it was super fast and easy to collect my box
- Monday, January 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Amazing
- Saturday, January 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0very helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, & welcoming staff
- Thursday, January 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was shipping a watch to my son Albert made sure it was packed with bubble wrap. Even with the rush they had he still kept his cool and provided great customer service.
- Wednesday, January 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Albert was great helping me print my resume. Instead of just a simple white paper, he showed me the resume papers. It made my resume look more professional. Thanks Albert
- Wednesday, December 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Ale was extremely helpful and accommodating. She was very friendly and helped us ship our package in the safest manner possible.