- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 6600 Montana Ave, El Paso TX
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local El Paso, TX FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 6600 Montana Ave or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in El Paso. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 6600 Montana Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Saturday, February 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jay is my go too man.. He is very courteous, professional and knows his craft. I know the end result will be exactly what I in visioned.
- Friday, February 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Eileen was very helpful, she is the best teammember by far.
- Monday, January 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ms Jannelle was very helpful and polite i wish all customer service personnel had her helpful attitude and cheery demeanor
- Thursday, January 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Prompt effective polite service
- Thursday, January 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great customer support.
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This FedEx store has amazing, talented and professional team members. Jay has helped me on numerous occasions on some of my heartfelt life documents such as my stationery for my retirement letter, my portrait for my way in the future funeral lol, my daughter’s invitations to her celebration of completion of her Masters Degree and today assisted in completing the birthday invitation for my mothers 96th Birthday! Jay is definitely one of your Pilar’s in your Team ! Your team recognizes me when I enter the store and make me feel very welcomed. I am completely technologically challenged and Jay and Janelle have guided me in completing projects. Amazing Team !
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My experience today was far from what I expected, I left feeling reassured that my package would arrive at its destination safely and secured. The associate Carlos walked me through the shipping process and helped cover all my concerns, as well as informing me of the carts they have for carrying in large packages. In any case the store was clean and clear of obstacles so I managed to carry in my package without difficulty. I will definitely be returning again for shipping services as well as continue using the fax service here.
- Thursday, January 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great overall, Alejandro was excellent, a great help.
- Wednesday, January 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I tried to fax from a financial institution earlier today, they charged me $5 and I don’t think it worked. I asked store associate Carlos how to fax. He explained and actually guided me through. I got the receipt that says it was a success! My alternative was next day letter. I saved a bundle and the agency I sent doesn’t have to worry about a thing. Win-win. Thank you Carlos, Thank you FedEx!
- Saturday, December 31, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0It was great and friendly
- Saturday, December 31, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jay attended me with courtesy and expeditiously. I come to this store for all my printing needs because of the team members there.
- Wednesday, December 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jay is very professional and very patient he helped me making photos and copies of original photos would highly recommend and send him high praises. Thank you.
- Tuesday, December 27, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I came to print a poster as a gift for a friend but was only able to do this in store since online did not seem to Have this option. The clerk who helped me was quick to help and gave me the price which was expected for the size I requested. I was not aware that it would take days to fulfill the order, however. I waited until the date mentioned but did not receive a call or text/email to notify that my order was ready. The team member was able to help me find my order and handed it to me. I received a discount at the register, which was nice. Upon entering my car, I noticed that the colors were different than expected. I unrolled the poster and found that the wrong image was printed. I went back inside to point out that this was not the document I ordered that day and there must have been a mixup since the image was from a different order (not related) that was made days before that. Either way, they apologized and offered to print the correct image without additional cost to me. It took about 15 minutes. I was happy with my order and glad they were able to fix it without issue.
- Friday, December 23, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Very easy
- Wednesday, December 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Marisa was patient as I told her what I wanted to do. She walked me through getting on the computer to get the photos into the correct format for the canvas print I wanted. She was amazing! The canvas was exactly how I pictured it!
- Wednesday, December 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I had to fly in to El Paso from Austin to ship swag items to another state. There were several boxes, some damaged that needed to be sent. Jan Elle was so kind and helpful. She repackaged boxes, found other solutions and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I couldn’t be happier. Please tell her how awesome she is.
- Tuesday, December 13, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent customer service!
- Thursday, December 8, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Amazing Customer service! They were attentive, and were able to turn everything around fairly quickly.
- Thursday, December 8, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Representative very knowledgable and professional
- Tuesday, December 6, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0It was a great experience. Jay was extremely helpful. I wasn’t sure the job could be done as quickly as I needed it, but Jay got it done even faster than I imagined!