- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1301 W Glade Rd, Euless TX
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Euless, TX FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 1301 W Glade Rd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Euless. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1301 W Glade Rd
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, December 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0They're always amazing, greet me when I come in and remember me by name. I love the service this store and their employees provide!
- Tuesday, December 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was pleasantly surprised today visiting my FedEx. I was greeted by RYAN and he asked how he could help me today. I explained my dilemma with two packages going to one address, and one package going to another address in another state. He was more than helpful and polite and solved the issue by consolidating the two packages into one FedEx large box, and the single package into a FedEx medium box. He also explained the new "ONE RATE" pricing being tested out of DFW. He addressed me by my name and continued to do so during the entire experience. He was polite, smiled, made eye contact, offered his help, and went out of his way to help me. He explained everything about the packaging, shipping, tracking, and arrival times and dates for each package. He invited me to return to this FedEx location whenever I had need or needed help with anything. His courtesy and demeanor are an excellent reflection of him as a person, and that glowing compliment reflects on FedEx as well as RYAN being a FedEx employee. Please acknowledge this young man's personable and professional work. He is a true asset to FedEx and a perfect ambassador for your company. This is very important for FedEx to acknowledge as a company as there are so many other options and places of business available for shipping. Congratulations on RYAN being one of your BEST of the BEST!
- Friday, December 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Diego helped me scan documents. He was friendly and knowledgable and happy to help (I felt confused with how to operate the machine, so he immediately helped me).
- Friday, November 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Marcos was very helpful and patient with what I needed done
- Wednesday, November 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Eddie helped, did a great job
- Thursday, November 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ryan - is calm, professional, and has outstanding customer service skills
- Tuesday, November 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Neat tidy store, friendly staff
- Monday, November 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ryan gave excellent customer service. He was very knowledgeable . Good job
- Monday, November 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I appreciate the friendly, helpful and professional service which I received during my visit. I am encouraged to use FedEx and this office for my shipping needs.
- Friday, November 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Marcos always helps way beyond all my high expectations! He is awesome and I visit this store because of him. Promote and give him a raise. Thank you!
- Friday, October 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Eduardo was helpful and professional , he went out if his way to answer all my questions . I would definitely come back to this store for my future print and office supply work
- Thursday, October 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Thank you to Marcos for his outstanding service. So pleasant and efficient!
- Wednesday, October 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Every time I ship from the Glade Road location the staff has been firebrand helpful. They always greet you when you enter and take their time to be helpful. If I have a choice this is the location I always choose to use.
- Friday, October 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very welcoming helpful they assisted and answered my questions of what where and how to ship to locations and assisted in packing items I needed shiping
- Friday, September 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ryan was extremely friendly and helpful as he showed me all of the available printing options and costs. I appreciated his patience and he was clearly well-versed and able to provide excellent service. He made a difficult errand (printing programs for my sister’s memorial service) much less difficult.
- Monday, September 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Important business banner needed at a convention tomorrow morning-guaranteed delivery.
- Sunday, September 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had returned label from Samsu g for my trade phone,I was unable to print label at home as my printer not worked properly, I checked with above mentkoned Fedex Shop,Debbie gave me Fedex email address to send my Trade return phone label,as soon as I reached shop I told my name Debbie print the label I send from my email was so easy & helpful experienced from Fedex shop & specially by Debbie makes my day easy & relieved all worries regarding this shipping.Really thankful to Fedex.
- Tuesday, August 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Eddie se ganó un diez. El servicio fue perfecto.
- Monday, August 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Marcos was very polite, competent and helpful.
- Friday, August 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Marcos and the team are always very friendly. By far my favorite store to stop by
*Get $10 off print order of $50 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE411. Get $20 off print order of $100 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE241. Get $30 off print order of $150 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE341. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or through FedEx Office® Print Online from 12/4/2023 to 12/11/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Discount not valid on the following products and services: finishing-only orders; digital, passport or mounted photo; self-service print, fax, scan, or shred; products provided by third party sites not hosted by FedEx Office. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. Does not apply to retail products. No cash value. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. TM use promo SKU 40269 for Business Printing Services such as FPM. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.