- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 5701 N Tarrant Pkwy, Fort Worth TX
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Fort Worth, TX FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 5701 N Tarrant Pkwy or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Fort Worth. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save $20 off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 5701 N Tarrant Pkwy
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Laila last me know as soon as my brochures were ready. It was well before I expected it.
- Monday, January 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very professional
- Monday, January 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great experience.
- Saturday, January 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0There was someone before me that was complaining about shipping a 60 lb box and paying $85 to do so. There was only one employee in the store but it was an hour before closing time so I get it. They probably didn't have anyone else to work either, which I also get since I am a small business owner myself. When it was my time, the lady who checked me out, who was not destined, the person who worked on my order, she was extremely nice and did the proper workflow to make sure I actually looked at the prints before I left the store with them in my possession. This did NOT happen at the other FedEx store, therefore this order was a reprint and I am definitely going to leave a very different review of that encounter with that store. I believe the lady who helped me was named Laila V.
- Friday, January 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dustin was extremely helpful. He helped me and printed my documents in a very timely manner.
- Friday, January 20, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0Stop by at Store, new member received me, provide instructions requested most economical way possible, returned an estimated of $80.- + asked that it was to high and returned with an estimated of $20.- At the beginning also I requested envelop, and he did not provide it, I requested envelop again, and he complained. I´m a frequent customer of this store, in the past Kat, Laila and Dustin always assisted me really nice. Today I walked out of the store and cancelled my shipment with FedEx
- Monday, January 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Laila is always very courteous. She is extremely knowledgeable and I always leave the store confident with the transaction!
- Friday, January 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dustin was knowledgeable about paper types and printing options. I appreciated the guidance.
- Thursday, January 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0THAT GIRL WAS SO GOOD AND KIND, I REALLY HAPPY AND SATISFIED TO HER KNOWLEDGE AND SHE IS SO SWEET AND NICE ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS AND HELP ME.
- Friday, December 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0It was my first time scanning my artwork at FedEx. Dustin answered all of my questions and was not only knowledgeable and professional but also really nice.
- Friday, December 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I always choose this location because they are friendly and efficient and very knowledgeable about pricing and quality.
- Thursday, December 29, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Laila always gives the extra mile, helpful and patience
- Tuesday, December 27, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Very accommodating and friendly
- Tuesday, December 27, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent service and friendly staff!
- Wednesday, December 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Laila was amazing!!! Very nice and professional and is very noticeable that she loves her job!!
- Tuesday, December 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Polite, understanding and information
- Tuesday, December 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Have never had any issues with this office nor any issues with the associates. Have been TOP NOTCH all around !!
- Monday, December 19, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Laila, Kat and Dustin are really nice persons, always friendly and with service attitude
- Friday, December 16, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Very cordial. He made it easy.
- Friday, December 16, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0After going to another store 3 times and their large scanner never worked, I went to this location and was amazed by the knowledge of their staff. It was such a pleasant experience and Dustin had had a lot of experience with old documents and knew exactly what to do. I got the printed copies and shipping taken care of pretty quickly. All of the staff was very friendly and really took an interest in what I was attempting to have done!!