- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1013 W University Ave, Georgetown TX
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Georgetown, TX FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 1013 W University Ave or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Georgetown. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 1013 W University Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Thursday, January 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Friendly competent, staff. Quickly took care of all my needs.
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I have used this store for a lot of our printing needs and they always do an exceptional job.
- Thursday, January 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0She was very friendly, informative, the way she cared for my package as she packaged it was exceptional. Readily answered my questions with a smile.
- Thursday, January 19, 20233 out of 5Rating 3.0The printers weren’t accepting credit cards and I was charged the surcharge due to an employee being required to assist in my purchase because of the facility’s lack of adequate printers and receiving payments
- Sunday, January 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mari is amazing. I have never received the level of service she provided at the store from any carrier. She helped me scan a ripped piece of paper, packaged my shipment for me, and actually made me want to come back to this store. Once again - Mari is amazing, a pro, and the primary reason I will return to FedEx!
- Friday, January 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jennifer was kind and helpful. She did due diligence and beyond. She is always polite, understanding and efficient.
- Wednesday, January 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Geraldine went above and beyond in helping me to pack and ship a medium suitcase. It was difficult to find a box that fits the suitcase but she was patiently and diligently pick a shipping box that fits the suitcase but she still have to cut down the box so it can fit the suitcase better. This was beyond my expectation. I called to ask if there is a shipping box that may fit my suitcase and was told that this location is small and has limited selection. I still decided to bring my suitcase to the store to give it a try and didn't set my expectation high and were ready hear decline or deny to even try the suitcase with different box size because the suitcase is big so it will be difficult to handle but Geraldine was calm and patient to figure out the best solution in my situation.
- Friday, December 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jennifer helped me navigate things and found easy solutions for printing. I was stressed out from my home printer not working, and I on a tight deadline, and Jennifer listened to what was needed and just made things happen.
- Friday, December 30, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Was quick. Jennifer waited on me right away and was very knowledgeable in her service. She was polite and listened to me as I explained what I needed to get the package to my wife's mother in time for Christmas.
- Tuesday, December 27, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Was great and fast!
- Thursday, December 22, 20221 out of 5Rating 1.0The lady who took my package was very rude and short with me. My package needed to be taped and for some reason she would not tape in front of me not while I waited in the store I asked her can I tape it by the counter as it is an expensive package and didn’t want anything to fall out and she said rudely - “I will tape it on the back counter!” I waited there and she went to do something else. I find it weird she could take 30 seconds to tape it up in front of me and had an attitude about it. I hope everything arrives correctly for my return.
- Tuesday, December 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jennifer was pleasant and knowledgeable throughout my two transactions while answering my many questions about passport photos, digital and printed photos, flash drives and shipping packages.
- Tuesday, December 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0James was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He went above and beyond to help me out.
- Saturday, December 17, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Mari was very informative of the process as she walked me through it. Great person.
- Thursday, December 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Geraldine and Mari were wonderful in helping me ship delicate packages to my family all over the country. They were sweet, kind, and beyond helpful.
- Tuesday, December 13, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jennifer was amazing. This is the 2nd there in 2 weeks, and each time she was very pleasant and helpful
- Tuesday, December 13, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Geraldine was wonderful, I had questions re:insurance she was patient, helpful and very pleasant. She epitomized the meaning of customer service.
- Saturday, December 10, 20224 out of 5Rating 4.0Geraldine was friendly patient and worked very hard to try and make my shipping account number work
- Saturday, December 10, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jennifer did everything necessary to get to the RETURN LABEL that we had to have to return merchandise. She was patient and knowledgeable. She had to coach us to have this happen since we are not computer savy. She even borrowed an employees SMARTPHONE (on my husband's phone) to take a picture so that the label could be printed!!!! (Prior to that it had to be emailed from my laptop to my husband's phone! She was the one that understood this.) Jennifer say understanding and did not make us feel that we were OLD and DUMB! You have a great "team" at the Georgetown, TX office ... WOLF RANCH!!!! (The gentleman that was working there was the one that loaned us his phone for the pic!) CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A 10 at this store. Thank you. HAPPY HOLIDAYS. Mrs. McCullers
- Friday, December 9, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Geraldine was amazing. Super helpful and assisted me with selecting the right box for my package. Excellent customer service