- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 495 Bay Area Blvd, Houston TX
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Houston, TX FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 495 Bay Area Blvd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Houston. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 495 Bay Area Blvd
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, February 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Super professional, very friendly
- Monday, January 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I usually handle stuff like this but am I’ll so my husband had to handle for me. He said that . Both Tawon and Karen were very handful and very nice.
- Sunday, January 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kaitlyn was so helpful over the phone while I was working on my project. Her customer sector was outstanding. When I called with questions she was very helpful! She made my experience good.
- Saturday, January 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My mom went in to the store so she could return the package and everybody greeted her and was very nice.
- Friday, January 27, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Helped promptly, knowledgeable employee, overall pleased, wish there was destination zip on receipt
- Thursday, January 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jessica had a great welcoming attitude and answered my questions as far as my best options
- Thursday, January 26, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Returned AT&T equipment per AT&T direction. Tawon was effecient, friendly and professional. He took great care to ensure the delicate electronics were packaged sufficiently so as to prevent damage.
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Tavon was very welcoming and helpful
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Helpfull knowledgeable staff member, walked right over and helped out.. Thank you Tawon
- Tuesday, January 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Quick and efficient
- Monday, January 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great service.
- Friday, January 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Tawon was so sweet and patient. He doubled checked everything and took his time making sure all the information was entered correctly. Thank you Tawon!
- Thursday, January 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Tawon packed a laptop for shipment. Tawon was very helpful, kind, and great customer service.
- Tuesday, January 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I brought in a package with shipping label. First encounter was a lady sharply telling me to use the self-serve. But when the unit could not read my label, Tawon was nice enough to step in and help me.
- Tuesday, January 17, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Very helpful and good communication.
- Sunday, January 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I work at a nearby hotel and we had a guest leave some belongs behind. I came to your location for a hassle free way to get them their items back. Jessica always makes that process extremely easy. she is always efficient and remembers me so it isn't a complicated transaction. Jessica always uses care when packing their belongings. Jessica does an excellent job, I could not praise her enough.
- Wednesday, January 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0She was helpful and figured out we were in a hurry and stayed will try to get it done asap. She had my order ready in a few hours.
- Tuesday, January 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Snow was a miracle work and helped me with my last minute printing needs. Great customer service
- Monday, January 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Tunisa was very helpful (as usual) and had my order ready far in advance of the original time given.
- Friday, January 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Costomer Service was wonderful! Kaitelyn and Jessica helped with my questons ☺