FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.9Rating 4.91263 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 2200 Southwest Fwy, Houston TX
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Houston, TX FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 2200 Southwest Fwy or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Houston. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save 30% off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 2200 Southwest Fwy
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Saturday, May 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Aaron was the best, he gave us good recommendations on what type of paper, print, files to send and made the process easy.
- Saturday, May 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Joshua was great. He helped me figure out how to ship this mess of boxes I had. He was super nice.
- Friday, May 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brenton was really helpful and responsive. Went way above and beyond.
- Thursday, May 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent!!! Total Satisfaction. Professional customer service.
- Thursday, May 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Love it . Brenton He was an amazing!
- Wednesday, May 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I submitted a very large job.(1 day turn around expected) I received a phone call from Niya stating that the job is complete and ready for pick up. When I arrived it enduring was packaged and ready to go. Awesome service!
- Wednesday, May 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great as always. Brenton is amazing
- Wednesday, May 24, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0staff is rude and slow. balding AA manger is the worst. he loudly talks bad about customers to the staff. guess you have to hav a bad attitude to work here. i left before dropping off my packages since it was taking too long.
- Monday, May 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Niya was awesome—super helpful and efficient.
- Monday, May 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Brenton was great addressing our order, and earlier than expected!
- Monday, May 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great help!! Complicated!
- Monday, May 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Niya was prompt, helpful, and professional.
- Saturday, May 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I came immediately at the open of the store, frantic because I wanted to send these documents last night and simply pick them up. But because it was so difficult to figure out how to print the numerous documents I needed and had a flight to catch so early the following day, I literally couldn’t afford to get this wrong. I’m preparing for a $100,000 pitch competition and needed everything overnighted to my hotel so I didn’t have to risk luggage loss or damage of goods on a flight. Special thanks to Jessica at store #2103! I am super gracious to have completed the impossible without so much stress and worry! It was a long night trying to get the biggest presentation of my life ready for the Big Apple and after I thought I’d probably gambled my chances of materials arriving ON TIME, FedEx delivered. Thanks so much Jess!
- Saturday, May 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jessica provided outstanding service as I printed posters for my granddaughter’s graduation.
- Friday, May 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Chandra provided the best customer service and was delightful!
- Friday, May 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0As expected Brenton greeted me with a smile and perfectly assisted me with all my needs. He even answered all my questions when trying to make decisions about additional needs.
- Friday, May 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great service!
- Friday, May 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Terrific lady-Chandra-I demand you double her salary, or you’ll hear from my attorney!
- Friday, May 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent customer service and Knowledgeable attendants
- Thursday, May 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Chandra was very professional and got me in and out. A true asset.