FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.8Rating 4.8212 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3201 W Airport Fwy, Irving TX
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Irving, TX FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 3201 W Airport Fwy or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Irving. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3201 W Airport Fwy
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Wednesday, May 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0As always, Richard makes sure all of my Avery labels and other documents are copied and ready for pickup!
- Wednesday, May 17, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Excelente servicio rápido y bilingüe la persona que me atendió.
- Tuesday, May 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Francisco greeted me with a smile and helped tremendously as I had two envelopes to send. He was patient and understanding and explained the different options I had as to delivery times! Very attentive and a good, solid employee, a fine example of Fedex! He should be commended! Thanks Francisco!
- Thursday, April 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Each time I went in they were helpful and assisted me quickly.
- Friday, April 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was highly satiafied with the service i was offered. Briana was very helpful.
- Thursday, March 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0As always, the staff is so accommodating. Richard has been the one who knows how to deal with my Avery label orders for years. He is always so willing to help me with my orders.
- Friday, March 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Richard has assisted me with a special request regarding my Avery label printing. Both times he did a fantastic job printing the labels.
- Wednesday, March 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0When I went into the store I was on a limited time limit and was not sure this could be done in time for my husbands Srevice. Homer Was so understanding and listened to my story/delima and said "certainly he could do it and would be done that day"! he called me within an hour and asked if I would come back to the store to see the samplehe had come up with. I was just blown away how professional the program looked and Homer even added the Soldiers Pslm #91. He said he wanted to do this to thank my husband for his service. My husband was a helicopter Pilot in Vietnam and it took 4 months just trying to find his documents, as they discovered his records had been burned up in the Nation Archives fire in 1973!!!!!! Every thing Homer did so appreciated by me and my son. There are nice, compassionate people, in this World and Homer is at the top of my list. So thank you FedEx for having an employee like Homer. Susan Godwin
- Wednesday, March 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0JC was absolutely amazing - he was patient knowledgeable and very professional. He gave me his undivided attention while assisting other customers. I am now a FedEx customer for life because of my experience tonight.
- Tuesday, February 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Homer did an excellent job in waiting on me in a timely manner. My prints were already printed, which expedited the service.
- Friday, February 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mr. Helmer was entirely polite and professional explaining the options available to me to meet a need for my aging mother to be able to continue reading books and keeping her place easier with a spiral binding so that when she turns a page, sets it down, or falls asleep she will not lose her place. Sounds very simplistic but for her this was such a blessing and I deeply appreciated the service.
- Tuesday, February 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was just before closing time and I needed assistance to figure out what/how to ship something. Pierre was approachable and kind and patient. He made this easy for me. This type of customer service is rare.
- Sunday, February 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Richard was very helpful in completing my order. He was busy with other assignments but was so kind to complete my order in a timely manner.
- Monday, February 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Pierre was very helpful. The process was painless
- Thursday, February 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent customer service from Pierre. Thank you!!
- Thursday, February 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Pierre was quick to help.
- Thursday, February 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0So patient and great attitude 😇
- Thursday, February 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Pierre was working his *** off. There was a line but he went above and beyond making sure I didn’t have to wait over my lunch break. Way faster then I expected.
- Monday, February 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent
- Monday, February 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great service!