- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 909 E Ih 30, Rockwall TX
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Rockwall, TX FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 909 E Ih 30 or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Rockwall. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 909 E Ih 30
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Monday, September 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0At first I was lost, but thanks to Pam I was found. Pam was easy to work with and extremely patient and helpful.
- Thursday, September 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It's always easy to get things done.
- Tuesday, September 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0They always greet me by name, and do a wonderful job helping me with my packages. Pam, Sally, cat and Austin and the entire team are wonderful.
- Tuesday, September 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I expected to pick up my package and carry it out to my car myself. The man behind me had already grabbed the cart for himself, so it wasn’t available to me. But Cameron didn’t even give me the opportunity to fail. He took the initiative to go above and beyond and told me, “It is kind of heavy. I’ll carry it out for you.” He definitely didn’t have to do this, but please let him know that I appreciated it so much. I recently recovered from a shoulder injury and I don’t know how I would have managed. Thank you Cameron!
- Tuesday, September 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Survey was challenging for some reason. Service was great as always
- Saturday, September 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I like the fact that I can drop off my packages and not wait
- Thursday, August 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dropped off envelopes to be shipped out...fast
- Friday, August 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Needed to print pages so that I can cut
- Thursday, August 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0very helpful everytime
- Tuesday, August 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Needed to fax a few things
- Monday, August 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very convenient
- Monday, August 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Just needed quick copies
- Friday, August 11, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I can get in and out quickly
- Sunday, August 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I’ve visited this location a few times and I’ve had the pleasure of working with Austin all of them. He consistently goes above and beyond to make my experience excellent! Printing through FedEx was something that I was originally hesitant to do but after the first time, Austin helped me to understand all of the various options & exactly how they could suit my individual printing needs. He is friendly, knowledgeable and his customer service skills are top-tier! Although there are a number of other places that offer printing services, none of them have an Austin R & for that reason I will continue to bring my business to this location loyally.
- Friday, August 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Sent gov docs
- Monday, July 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Austin is a very helpful young man. He was been with the company for over a year. He could be management material.
- Friday, July 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Sally and her manager were great and always helpful and kind
- Wednesday, July 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I say it all the time. This is the best fedex office location I’ve ever used. Every single person treats me like I’m a team member. Sally helped me today and she has always gone above and beyond to help me. She will call me if I get a package and don’t pick it up within a day or two. Kat runs a wonderful fedex location and this fedex office is the model location for outstanding customer service.
- Wednesday, July 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0THIS WAS NOT MY FIRST VISIT TO THIS STORE BUT SALLY IS ALWAY SO HELPFUL.
- Sunday, July 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Needed resumes for interviews this week