FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.9Rating 4.9237 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 479 Sawdust Rd, The Woodlands TX
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local The Woodlands, TX FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 479 Sawdust Rd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in The Woodlands. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 479 Sawdust Rd
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Friday, March 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I go to this local fed ex store about 2-3 times a week to pick up packages for my small business and I am almost always greeted by name and they always know exactly while I am there. Carlos is super friendly and professional.
- Thursday, March 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Deja was a great help from start to finish. I drove a hour away and was very pleased with my order. Thank you Deja!
- Thursday, March 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Deja was very sweet and very helpful. First time I have used printing services. She made it very easy and did it with a smile!
- Thursday, March 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I recently found out this FedEx was just down the street from my office and I couldn't be more delighted, both by how bright and pleasant the location was, and by Grace save her customer service. She was an absolute peach, and even was able to suggest useful tools for my business that I actually do need that they have right there. I'll definitely be going back to ship future boxes.
- Tuesday, March 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0William was very helpful and knew exactly what I needed when shipping my package
- Tuesday, March 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0William at store 2115 was awesome! Professional and friendly customer service. Also proficient and fast
- Tuesday, March 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0William was great and very helpful, made the process easy and efficient
- Tuesday, March 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Mike was extremely helpful, polite and very attentive to my needs ! Thank you !
- Tuesday, March 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Deja went above and beyond she helped me with 5 spiral notebooks last minute and helped with edits. Fantastic person deep down and very beautiful!
- Monday, March 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Grace took care of me from start to finish with a smile, questions answered, and put me at ease about my situation
- Monday, March 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Knowledgeable and friendly, answered all my questions and got it printed quickly.
- Monday, March 20, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0It was pretty good and was easier then expected.
- Saturday, March 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Good
- Wednesday, March 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Grace was very nice and helped along the way answered all my questions !
- Tuesday, March 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Close to my home and work convenience personnel always ready to help and cordial
- Tuesday, March 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I visit this location pretty often. I've never had a bad experience and there is almost never any wait time. Jamiah helped me out yesterday and was very friendly and helpful, as is the rest of the staff that I've come into contact with.
- Sunday, March 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Good customer service
- Wednesday, March 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I came in to ship out 9 packages. Mike handled each package with care. He was so efficient and made the shipping process easy. I really appreciate his attention to detail. Thank you, Mike!
- Tuesday, March 7, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Deja was fantastic! My issue has zero to do with staffing. She deserves 10/5 stars and a raise. The online order looked correct on my end with two images of my pdf on a sheet of paper with a cut in half making two flyers. On the stores end it showed up as an 8 x 11.5 full image, though in description it said two images. I ordered 50 pages so I would have 100 flyers, Deja printed the additional flyers so I had enough at no charge because of the computer/program issue. I’m not sure what the remedy is, but I’d happily return to have more flyers made if we can fix this issue. Deja is amazing! She had called for clarification and did the best she could to satisfy my need.
- Monday, March 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The 2115 store is always a pleasure to come back for all your courier and printing needs. The team here, especially Jamiah, gives you the right guidance for your work and exceed the expectations.