- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3916 Kemp Blvd, Wichita Falls TX
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Wichita Falls, TX FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 3916 Kemp Blvd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Wichita Falls. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 3916 Kemp Blvd
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Tuesday, December 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The store assistant is very friendly and professional.
- Friday, December 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Maria helped me with everything I needed done , I was not technically knowledgeable in this area & she knew exactly what I wanted & needed to do & she handled everything for me
- Friday, November 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Seth greeted me as I walked in. He had my order ready and the transaction was quick and efficient. Seth is very friendly and professional. As well as very informative.
- Monday, October 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Perfect
- Monday, October 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I frequently visit this store for shipping and pickup. The staff is always outstanding. They are friendly and eager to help.
- Monday, October 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Thank you for the recommendation to send my email BEFORE coming into the store it definitely makes a huge difference in the wait time to get a code back
- Monday, October 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The customer service was outstanding. The team member could not have been more polite and helpful! I am extremely satisfied with the service!
- Saturday, October 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Thank you for your patience and helping me get my prints done
- Friday, October 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The team is always very friendly and accommodating. They go above snd beyond
- Wednesday, October 25, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Adequate. I feel the $2.50 FS Surcharge is too expensive.
- Monday, October 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0They are always so nice and fast!!!!
- Tuesday, October 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0When I walked in, Edy greeted me and started to take care of shipping my items. Upon expecting the box he realized I could shorten the box and save huge on my shipping cost. Edy saved me over $45! Edy was great, understanding and helpful!
- Sunday, October 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Seth was totally off the charts with his fantastic customer service, expertise, and professionalism… he even had a smile on his face, which is unusual in this day and age… was awesome!! Thanks so much for that valuable customer service!!
- Tuesday, September 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Friendly, professional and fast!
- Friday, August 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Seth greeted me when I walked in. He had my order ready. He was very professional and friendly.
- Saturday, August 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Your store manager was so helpful - his name was Edy and he made everything perfect. Even offered this old lady a chair!
- Sunday, July 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The process was short and easy to get my returns back thank you
- Thursday, July 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Thank you Edy for being patient with me and helping me get my printouts
- Monday, July 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had no idea where to even start but I had to get my grandson his tablet overnight and Taylor was patient and very helpful during my visit. Thank you
- Friday, July 7, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0My package was supposed to be delivered 7/3. The delivery driver never knocked or rang the bell. Everyone was home and my dog never barked. It was a very large package so he just put a note on the door that we weren’t home when he tried to deliver. I called Fed Ex and they only gave me the option to have the item held at the store for me to pick up. This happened early Monday and my package wasn’t available for pick up until late Wednesday (4:30 PM). When I arrived to pick it up, it was a big box. The sales associate slid it to me and told me I could go get a cart from across the store. He didn’t offer to get the cart or help me put the box on the cart. He also was using a packing tape dispenser which was loud as I was trying to speak to him. He had no manners at all. Today, 7/7 I received another delivery from Fed Ex. This was a small package so they actually delivered it. I have a birds nest high up on my porch and the birds *** on one side of the porch under the nest. They delivery driver left the packages DIRECTLY ON TOP OF the *** instead of ANYWHERE ELSE on the porch. The people you have working there are imbeciles. I will continue to support UPS, who has employees with common sense! I never have these issues with them.
*Get $10 off print order of $50 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE411. Get $20 off print order of $100 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE241. Get $30 off print order of $150 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE341. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or through FedEx Office® Print Online from 12/4/2023 to 12/11/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Discount not valid on the following products and services: finishing-only orders; digital, passport or mounted photo; self-service print, fax, scan, or shred; products provided by third party sites not hosted by FedEx Office. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. Does not apply to retail products. No cash value. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. TM use promo SKU 40269 for Business Printing Services such as FPM. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.