- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 200 University St, Salt Lake City UT
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Salt Lake City, UT FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 200 University St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Salt Lake City. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save $20 off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 200 University St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Saturday, January 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Paul is a true professional.His knowledge, sense of urgency and pursuit of excellence is elite.
- Friday, January 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Exelente servicio y amables las personas que me atendieron en la sucursal, 200 University St E, Salt Lake City, UT 84102
- Friday, December 23, 20222 out of 5Rating 2.0I was satisfied with the customer service team. My main gripe was the cost. I brought in my own photocopies, and all I needed was a front and back cover with spiral binding put on 7 small documents (25 pages each). For cheap front and back plastic covers and spiral with no printing was $47! Way too much money!!! It’s like you raised your costs over 100%. Can’t afford to use your company anymore if you are going to gouge your customers like this.
- Wednesday, December 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jarum's knowledge, care, concern and attitude for my project is an example for all organizations to provide inside and outside your industry. he is elite and provides the standard of excellence rarely seen in customer service today.
- Monday, December 19, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Many steps. I kept adding pages. They were humorous. Helpful. Lots of problems. They solved them all.
- Monday, December 5, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Sharon. Paul. Are like family. Always pleasant and able to get me taken care of. This is a very complicated process. I ship. I scan. I print.
- Wednesday, September 21, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Paul is the bomb 💣
- Monday, September 19, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0TRACI DID MY WORK JUST AS ORDERED DOUBLE CHECKED IN PERFECT ORDER SHE GAVE 2010 percent
- Tuesday, September 13, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0The customerservice was friendly and efficient - highly knowledgeable staff. Great end result.
- Wednesday, September 7, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Paul was so helpful and ensured that my deadline was met!
- Friday, August 12, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Jarum Is eminently qualified to fulfill sign orders.
- Friday, July 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Extremely helpful service at a reasonable price
- Thursday, July 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Paul is by far the most helpful and attentive person we could have possibly come across. We were trying to print barcode stickers to put on a product in the most inefficient way, and Paul went out of his way to find special paper and help us create a special template to make our process exponentially easier. I could not advocate harder for the great environment and kindness this team of FedEx employees has!
- Wednesday, July 13, 20222 out of 5Rating 2.0I had several calls prior to the due date to your store located at 200 University St., Salt Lake City / Store #2402 /phone 801-583-3480. See BID 2402-03W38-2. Upon arrival, the job was not quality checked and only 1/3 of the task was complete. It took another 4 hours for your team to finalize. Additionally, the BID was for $679.22; upon completion your store charged over $2,000, to include a $300 rush fee. How could this be a rush when I called several days in advance and received a BID? Additionally, if you are the professional printing service, shouldn't your team be well versed in appropriate questions to ask when taking an order? The problem was with 11 x 17 prints. We provided your store with 1 PDF file to be printed in color double sided. Normally, a printer will adjust to print according to the sizes in the PDF. Your printer did not and all 11 x 17's were printed on 8.5 x 11 which needed to be reprinted. I am not pleased with your printing services at all and can't believe you can actually charge that amount for a service that you couldn't get right.
- Friday, July 8, 20221 out of 5Rating 1.0I am a customer in several times a month. The past few weeks i show up between 520 and 525pm and am told express has already left for the day. If the sign on fedex.com and on there front door shows express pick up at 530 why is it left early every time.