FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.8Rating 4.8226 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 550 Oyster Point Rd, Newport News VA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Newport News, VA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 550 Oyster Point Rd or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Newport News. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 550 Oyster Point Rd
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Friday, June 2, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0I was instructed once on how to use the self service printer and have returned several times to easily print my items
- Wednesday, May 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The branch of FedEx has been one of the greater consumer experiences I have ever consistently had with a company. Everyone treats me and my company so well. The products are always printed quickly and beautifully and the communication is always stellar. I can’t say enough good things about Alana, Day, George, Chauncey and all the others!
- Friday, May 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0George, Day, Alana, Keiyon and manager Chauncey are a superb team at Fedex quick to service with no wait time. Excellent customer service at all times.
- Thursday, May 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Fedex team Keiyon,Day and George had excellent customer service expediting my daily package pickup
- Tuesday, May 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Day-Alana-Manager Chauncey always deliver tremendous service and no wait time. I look forward everyday having my daily fedex ground packages shipped promptly. Be sure to reward this FedEx location abundantly.
- Tuesday, May 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dropped off fedex ground package Manager always quick to respond and greet exceptional service
- Wednesday, May 17, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0The workers were extremely helpful! I really appreciate their help
- Wednesday, May 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I came in today because I had to go print a lot of important paperwork off. I was greeted with a smile and hi how are you? Is there anything that I can help you with? The FedEx person that greeted me name was DAY which I have had him before in March 2023 when I came into the store. At that time I was almost in tears and very frustrated because I had to have surgery and I was trying to get all my paperwork together to be printed off so I could send it to my doctors in another state. I had a hard time getting my information from my email to print. Normally i would have gotten one of my 30 year old kids to do it and they could have done it in 10seconds but I needed to do it because it was private to me. I asked 2 other employees but none of them acted like they knew how to do it or didn’t seem to really to want to help me. I had been to FedEx before and no one wants to really help me but I came back again because I still don’t have a printer. DAY came over and he showed me exactly how to do it and which way was the easiest way to do it. He tried to cheer me up. I did not tell him what was going on but I was very thankful to him and his manager. The manager did tell me I could write something for DAY but at that time I didn’t and I’m sorry for that and do apologize because when I left FedEx that day he had changed my whole mood with warmness and relief and I had learned something about printing and how to use the machine. So when I came in today, I was able to do it with no problem because I remember what he had taught me, and how patient and empathetic he was with me. So today I felt very at ease that when I looked over, he was smiling at me and had asked me if I needed any help.I was able to do it by myself and he went on to help other customers… the reason I’m writing this is because I should have done it in March !! But it was so refreshing that he was there still smiling and I knew that if I needed him he would help with no attitude or judgement. Funny thing also there were some young military women in there when I was leaving and they were totally lost at the cutting machine and Day went over with his big smile and helped them and they looked like they were so relieved. Anyway I’m in a better space to day and I just thought FedEx should know that Day is the best and you guys are very lucky to have someone like that working at this day and age because his beautiful personality is not something that can be taught it is Organic!
- Wednesday, April 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I placed an online order and mistakenly chose the wrong paper size. The order was extremely time sensitive. Chauncey was absolutely AMAZING with helping me to get exactly what I needed and in record time. He went above and beyond in his level of customer service and brought quick resolution to what was surely a dilemma. He is the epitome of quality leadership and management, and from my perspective as a customer, represents your brand and the 0843 well. I am sincerely grateful that he was on duty today. Please applaud him on my behalf.
- Wednesday, April 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Albert was extremely helpful and patient. He followed through with every detail to ensure that all of my needs were met and my project was successful. He was solution based and serviced me with a smile the entire experience. Thank you again!
- Saturday, April 22, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Day was so kind and great to talk too but also very helpful
- Wednesday, April 19, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Your store representative was very helpful and courteous. However the cost of the service even after me having my own paper was high way robbery.
- Wednesday, April 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I needed help and Chauncey was helpful and informative
- Friday, April 14, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0M
- Monday, April 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great CD team use them once a month.
- Thursday, April 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great start to my day!! Very friendly and helpful associates please give kudos to Alana and Keyon!! Thank you
- Thursday, April 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Nice atmosphere
- Thursday, April 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0He got me through a rough day
- Wednesday, April 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The fliers were better than I expected. Also, if I had needed them faster, they would have been ready the night before expected. The partnership with Canva makes life so much easier when it comes to my printing needs. Well done!
- Wednesday, April 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0She’d had to deal with an incredibly rude old man who was berating her when she was trying to help him and when he left she helped me and didn’t let it affect her