- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 501 E Holly St, Bellingham WA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Bellingham, WA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 501 E Holly St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Bellingham. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 501 E Holly St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Thursday, December 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Blake was helpful, fixed color
- Wednesday, December 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Taylor was super helpful and friendly! Made my visit a breeze!
- Wednesday, December 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Taylor E. Is the best! Helped process my order super fast. Went above and beyond to help a busy mom .. I really appreciate her service
- Tuesday, December 5, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Willa and her staff are champions. Willa did ask me to start submitting on the website instead of emailing my images for print direct and we had a hiccup ordering a marketing booklet on the website
- Monday, December 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I wanted to tell you every time I enter this store (2-3 times a year) I am not only greeted but immediately helped. The customer service is excellent every time!!!
- Monday, December 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Willa helped me to email my documents right before the deadline. She made a stressful situation better as I could not have done it on my own.
- Sunday, December 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I explained to Taylor what I needed and she quickly and efficiently found the paper stock and led me through the process She was polite, efficient and very helpful.
- Thursday, November 30, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0I feel really bad for the two people working when I came in thus evening. I had a challenging request that I am willing to be flexible on. I needed that flexibility. Because the employees provided by far the most abysmally poor customer that I have ever seen at a FedEx.
- Wednesday, November 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I needed my cards fast and Willa rushed to get them done.
- Wednesday, November 22, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0The person who was supposed to be a "customer service agent" was flat out aggressive and condescending. Sure, we didn't know everything we needed to know on the spot, that was exactly why we came to FedEx, seeking your expertise and paying you for it; that is why you exist, correct? I called the day before, spoke to a representative, asked as many questions as I could about our shipping needs hoping to be as prepared as possible; that went well and the representative assured me FedEx can easily handle our needs. My wife brought this package in for me, she didn't know the details other than when and where it needed to go; she called me to get more details and I could hear "Taylor" in the background. I was shocked to hear the way Taylor was talking in the background and then appalled when I discovered she was talking to my wife. This was a flat out terrible experience. I did call the office and spoke with the onsite supervisor, something like Felix or Phillipe? They were considerate in hearing my concerns but I don't know that my call in will result in any improvement in this employee's treatment of customers.
- Tuesday, November 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great employees
- Thursday, November 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Presley and Taylor were amazing and went above and beyond to help me get my project done right
- Thursday, November 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Taylor was so friendly and professional!
- Wednesday, November 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Presley was VERY helpful and got us just what we needed.
- Monday, November 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Staff always greet me even if there's a quick wait and by name also now that I am 'frequent flier'
- Thursday, November 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Finn was super friendly, kind and warm hearted. Knew how to take passport photo and was very patient not rushing to get me rung up and out of the store!
- Tuesday, November 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kevin and Blake are always so helpful!
- Saturday, November 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I needed to ship an item to Canada, but could not figure out how to fill out the documentation online. Taylor helped me fill out the information and explained all of the fields to me. She gave me multiple options for shipping and when my package would arrive. Taylor made this experience a good one and I felt confident in knowing my package would arrive as agreed.
- Thursday, November 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0They help me adjust color
- Wednesday, November 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Fabulous service from the gals at this store.
*Get $10 off print order of $50 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE411. Get $20 off print order of $100 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE241. Get $30 off print order of $150 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE341. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or through FedEx Office® Print Online from 12/4/2023 to 12/11/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Discount not valid on the following products and services: finishing-only orders; digital, passport or mounted photo; self-service print, fax, scan, or shred; products provided by third party sites not hosted by FedEx Office. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. Does not apply to retail products. No cash value. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. TM use promo SKU 40269 for Business Printing Services such as FPM. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.