FedEx Office Print & Ship Center 4.8Rating 4.8353 reviews
- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Express drop off (extended West Coast service)
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 22612 Bothell-Everett Hwy, Bothell WA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Bothell, WA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 22612 Bothell-Everett Hwy or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Bothell. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save 30% off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 22612 Bothell-Everett Hwy
Track the status of your FedEx package
Recent store reviews
- Tuesday, May 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The store was busy and Eric and his co-worker were engaging and helpful. I had some computer issues and they were very patient with me while I figured them out. They made my visit easy!
- Saturday, May 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Eric has helped me the last few times I shipped something. He was helpful as usual.
- Saturday, May 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Had a very bad experience trying to print a large file from email at the Kirkland UPS store earlier in the day. Got zero support from their staff but they still charged me to log in to their computers, despite the fact I wasn’t able to print anything there. So I drove 15 minutes to your Bothell FedEx store and Patrick & Patrick used their technical skills to help me find a work-around. This was a last-minute print job that was very important to my wife’s business, so their help was much appreciated
- Wednesday, May 24, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0: )
- Tuesday, May 23, 20233 out of 5Rating 3.0Email receipt from self service did not work, and has not worked for weeks.
- Tuesday, May 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Marcia and William were very helpful with getting my information faxed out quickly.
- Friday, May 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was very pleased with the personal care and attention given to me when I called on the phone and spoke to Serena. After sending the image to be made into a poster I was given more detailed information on the options by Patrick W. and then Jaden finished the work when they said, on time. I am delighted with the result and plan to get another poster made, perhaps even larger!
- Friday, May 19, 20231 out of 5Rating 1.0I'm shipping time sensitive documents via overnight shipping and paid the proce for overnight shipping that did not arrive as expected on Friday. The package for unknown reasons is being delayed until next Monday. Not an overnight delivery that was paid for. The tracking #398452705305.
- Thursday, May 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Eric did great job assisting me and did beyond my expectations
- Thursday, May 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Fabulous helpful staff
- Wednesday, May 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Quality and convenient
- Wednesday, May 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Jayden was extremely professional and friendly. He was quick in getting passport photos and helping us mail it. All done within 10 mins.
- Wednesday, May 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Eric was super friendly and helpful. Thanks Eric!
- Tuesday, May 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0My experience with Marcia was exception! She was so kind and took care of my package delivery with speed and ease. I’d happily come back to this location for other delivery needs.
- Monday, May 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0It was great
- Monday, May 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Patrick H was a fantastic person who helped me to take the picture and get a printed copy. He also provided some suggestions which are really helpful!
- Saturday, May 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Patrick was very helpful!
- Friday, May 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I had to overnight my daughter's bridal bouquet to Tennessee for preservation. It was very busy in the store and William was the only employee assisting customers. William was so patient, did not get flustered at all with the volume of people coming in and handled all of us and our needs! I needed to figure out what size box, how to pack the flowers so they would not be damaged, and William was so patient and helpful. I was also concerned that other boxes would be stacked on top of my flowers and smash them so William suggested an extra label I could write a not on not to place anything on top of the box. William did an amazing job assisting my high needs order while simultaneously multitasking to take care of everyone else in line. Excellent customer service, which is often hard to find these days!!
- Wednesday, May 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0William was highly responsive and took great care with this project very important to an aging family member of mine. He was attentive to the timeline and the sensitivity of the quality requirement and responded ahead of the schedule I needed. THANK YOU!
- Wednesday, May 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Eric went extra mile and made my trip very personal. Based on his experience, he did recommend a few things and helped me do all that. He showed that he care. Love to see such employees at FedEx and raising the bar.