- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 600 N 36th St, Seattle WA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Seattle, WA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 600 N 36th St or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Seattle. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Get up to $30 OFF your print order*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 600 N 36th St
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Tuesday, December 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Great customer service from all employees at this location. Always greeted from the door and help is always fast, with the best options available. Zack went above and beyond today, when he stopped what he was doing in the back of the store to help with my shipping needs as the other associate assisted another customer. Thanks for always having the best customer service at this location! I would rather drive out of my way to go here than any place on my way!
- Wednesday, November 29, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Justin was very helpful and efficient
- Monday, November 20, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0Justin helped me in a pinch! He didn’t have to and got me the last minute posters I needed with ease. Thx.
- Monday, November 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Victor was exceptional. I felt that his attention to detail in shopping a costly product offered me significant peace of mind. I’ll definitely be using Victor again in the future to ship any additional items.
- Friday, November 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0customer service was great
- Tuesday, November 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Justin was extremely helpful and pleasant. They did an excellent job addressing my needs today. I left feeling like they created a really positive experience for me.
- Thursday, November 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I mostly wanted to answer the survey to say how awesome Justin is. He usually is the employee who is there when I come in to ship stuff, and he is always so friendly and helpful. He's incredibly efficient without it ever feeling like he's rushing me, and he always makes the whole process so relaxing and easy. I know that if Justin is helping me out it's going to be a low stress process.
- Thursday, November 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Got the job done, Justin helped me pick the right option and the package got where it needed to be for the right price.
- Tuesday, November 7, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I walked in 30 minutes before close to pick up our prints and while there were multiple customers. Victor was using multiple POS to serve multiple people at once. Every step was so quick with his service and he was very nice. I saw everyone else and myself have a genuine conversation and I told him he was doing excellently. Apparently he's the manager and he seems to have nailed it. Would love to get all of my FedEx needs from someone like him.
- Monday, November 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Wonderful customer service and help. Well informed staff!
- Thursday, October 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Victor was great! He had to call about my order and had great customer service on the phone and in person
- Thursday, October 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Justin was so helpful with our wedding plate cards. He let me know when to order to get them on time. He was friendly and a great person to work with. Thank you so much!!
- Thursday, October 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Amazing
- Wednesday, October 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Visit was great! No notes. Victor was very helpful troubleshooting with us on the fly as well.
- Saturday, October 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Victor was really helpful and got the job done immediately.
- Saturday, October 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Victor went above and beyond. I ordered some large format copies of technical drawings online and they printed not to scale. He worked with me, even staying late to troubleshoot and then assure that we got the plans printed at ideal size. It is rare to get this kind of courtesy and above board treatment from a business or person. Victor is an absolute asset to FedEx/Kinkos.
- Thursday, October 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Victor was really helpful and went above and beyond
- Monday, October 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Before going to the store, I called and spoke w/ "Victor" (mgr), who answered my questions & helped me once at the store. He was super efficient.
- Friday, October 13, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The store is conveniently located, clean and no irritating loud back ground music. Sales clerk was helpful and knowledgeable. Price for photos was reasonable.
- Tuesday, October 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Zack greeted me and took care of what I needed. He was very professional and courteous. Great customer service!
*Get $10 off print order of $50 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE411. Get $20 off print order of $100 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE241. Get $30 off print order of $150 or more, before taxes, using promo code TIE341. Discount applies to orders placed in a FedEx Office store or through FedEx Office® Print Online from 12/4/2023 to 12/11/23. Exclusions and restrictions apply. See store associate for details. Offer valid at time of purchase only and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases; discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or account pricing. Discount not valid on the following products and services: finishing-only orders; digital, passport or mounted photo; self-service print, fax, scan, or shred; products provided by third party sites not hosted by FedEx Office. Does not apply to packing, shipping, rush, or delivery charges. Does not apply to retail products. No cash value. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law. Products, services, and hours may vary by location. TM use promo SKU 40269 for Business Printing Services such as FPM. © 2023 FedEx. All rights reserved.