- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 700 Broadway E, Seattle WA
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Seattle, WA FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 700 Broadway E or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Seattle. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 700 Broadway E
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Thursday, February 2, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0The FedEx store at 700 Broadway East, Seattle, 98102, is my go to FedEx for both work and for personal printing. Kianna knows me by name and greets me as such every time I'm there. Every time I've worked with her and Ruby I have been absolutely delighted. The associates at that store are kind, professional and will keep me coming back indefinitely. Thank you!!
- Wednesday, February 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kind and humorous staff, quick turnaround. Appreciate their business and work ethic.
- Wednesday, February 1, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0All of my questions were answered. I felt well informed and confident I would receive great service! I was not disappointed! Thanks for the great service Arie!
- Tuesday, January 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Everyone was so kind, patient and accommodating. It was a pleasureable experience, I felt empowered.
- Monday, January 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Ruby is the Manager of 700 Broadway East in Seattle, WA. I'm so grateful for her OUTSTANDING customer service skills, she has put together a top-notch team as well and I look forward to working with Ruby and team in the future.
- Friday, January 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Arie was patient with me as I am not technologically savvy, as well as she did a fantastic job helping me to get my invitations looking spectacular.
- Friday, January 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Everything
- Monday, January 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kelsinko was friendly and supportive, and the price for the shredding service was reasonable.
- Friday, January 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Good
- Thursday, January 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I wanted to printout a photo book for my mom's 80th birthday. Ariel was very helpful and friendly. I am very happy with the photo book.
- Tuesday, January 3, 20234 out of 5Rating 4.0I worked with 3 people. Two were great and one seemed to be extraordinarily unhappy to be dealing with me—didn’t respond to what I said, didn’t explain process, etc. Can’t remember any names; sorry. Also the quality of labels you used (I did not provide them) was bad—hard to peel off and little bits of adhesive stuck to the peeled labels so collected dirt. You could spend a little more on the labels and make customers more satisfied.
- Wednesday, December 28, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0They did a great job in a timely way. Staff was great.
- Thursday, December 22, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Kianna is always super nice and helpful whenever we come by for sign printing, she's a big reason we go with your FedEx location over other printing services
- Tuesday, December 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Aleana was so helpful and really polite. She made the experience so easy, thank you!
- Tuesday, December 20, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Kelsinko provided outstanding service. He understood the requirements of the job, was fast, gracious, friendly and provided a great product. I’ve had similar work done in the past here, and it has never been handled so well and quickly. Kudos to Kelsinko! He’s a great asset to FedEx.
- Sunday, December 18, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0This is feedback specifically to call out Aleana, who helped me with a complex arrangement of packages, each with a different set of requirements. Aleana was absolutely stellar. She helped me understand prices of my shipments, helped me size them appropriately, gave me great solutions on three of them, and did it all in a perfectly professional and friendly manner. Absolutely exemplary service!!
- Friday, December 16, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I had a rushed order which I needed early this afternoon and Kiana was kind enough to receive my call after I emailed a brochure I wanted printed. This is to be a gift for my partner and despite the funky layout, weird page size and heavy art designs., Kiana made sure my order was beautifully put together ahead of when I needed it. I am super happy with how it turned out and how Kiana took on the challenge to make this order look right!
- Thursday, December 15, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Ruby was staffing the entire store alone and serving multiple customers. Despite that challenge she was both efficient and courteous
- Wednesday, December 14, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Greta was an amazing help!
- Friday, December 9, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Kelsinko was very patient with me helping me pick the type of paper stock and printing out samples of my newsletter.