- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Direct mail services
- Saturday service
- Sunday service
- Self-serve Ship and Go kiosk
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 8807 W Sura Lane, Greenfield WI
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Greenfield, WI FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Self-service shipping in a snap
In a hurry? This location has an in-store Ship and Go kiosk. Use it to drop off prelabeled packages, print labels, scan QR codes, and print or email receipts. It's quick and easy.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 8807 W Sura Lane or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Greenfield. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
Save $20 off your print order of $100 or more*
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Have a return?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 8807 W Sura Lane
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.05 star service and very helpful on packaging my items.
- Wednesday, January 25, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I'm not very tecnical But Gaby sure was a great help. Fedex Really needs more people like this. Very Helpful with no ATTITUDE!!! Friendly.
- Monday, January 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0elicia was so helpful. She was a delight to have helped me and was very friendly and an overall excellent employee. She went above and beyond what others have done. She has helped me numerous times by coming out to my vehicle and carrying in my box because I am handicapped. She is such a wonderful employee and I would like to thank her so much for everything she has done. She's a total benefit and pleasure to that location. A five-star employee. Thank you.
- Thursday, January 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Comfortable,caring and helpful. Very pleasant atmosphere.
- Thursday, January 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Miguel has always been proficient and professional. 10 stars
- Tuesday, January 17, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0DAN was EXTREMELY helpful in assisting us with our poster print Project, and made the whole experience delightful. FedEx is our go-to place for digital print services and a smile. We are glad you are here. And thanks again to Dan.
- Monday, January 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dan was extremely helpful today.
- Monday, January 16, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0They were very helpful and on time which is a plus for me. I will definitely use this service again for all my printing needs.
- Sunday, January 8, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Gaby and Dan were so helpful and answered all of my many questions. They were very patient with me and discussed different printing finishes and went over selection of color and quality of my prints. I am thankful for their recommendations.
- Friday, January 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very clean with lots of parking. Friendly, helpful staff. Was helped quickly.
- Friday, January 6, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Miguel was friendly, helpful, offered lamination and poster board, which I added lamination since I'll be rolling up this gift poster and mailing it. I highly recommend Miguel and the Greenfield location. Clean store and the staff has always been friendly and ready to help whether I'm printing or shipping!!
- Thursday, January 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I was helped immediately after entering the store, was able to review my order which was done exactly to my specs, and left the store very pleased with my experience.
- Thursday, January 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Visit was fast, employee was knowledgeable!
- Thursday, January 5, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Excellent service and friendly.
- Wednesday, January 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0There was a glitch with website so it took a while to be able to upload file
- Wednesday, January 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Dan was awesome! He was extremely helpful, guided me through the process of printing out my business cards, and was very knowledgeable with the questions I had. Thanks again!
- Wednesday, January 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0This employee has been helping me with printing projects for years. Giving me help with paper choices and helping me with my request to send my printing projects to the local FedEx near my home. She has made my printed projects a success; the prints, the paper, etc. is great!!
- Thursday, December 29, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0Doug rocks!
- Saturday, December 24, 20222 out of 5Rating 2.0I paid extra to have 2 day shipping and package has not arrived as of 12/24 at 6:30pm
- Friday, December 23, 20225 out of 5Rating 5.0I uploaded my document at home and received a code to print. Once I arrived at the store, I asked if I could purchase a piece of card stock to print on. Instead of simply doing this, the store manager, Dan, offered to assist me with the entire process, including cutting my two gift cards. He was very pleasant to me and also was kind to his staff member, Gaby, who was shadowing him to learn this particular process. I left very impressed.