- Get a shipping label
- Express drop off
- Ground drop off
- Hold Express package for pickup
- Hold Ground package for pickup
- Hold service offered on Saturday
- Packing services
- Packaging supplies
- International shipping
- QR code returns
- Copy & print services
- Passport photos, renewals & expediting
- Return shipping services
- Signs and banners
- Saturday service
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 160 W Broadway Ave, Jackson Hole WY
Printing a presentation? Shipping a gift? Need a new banner? At your local Jackson Hole, WY FedEx Office you can copy, print, pack and ship. We can even hold your FedEx delivery for convenient pickup when you’re ready.
Ship and track on the go
Want to track, redirect, and sign for packages? Create labels, get alerts, and set delivery holds? The FedEx® Mobile app does all that and more.
Copy and print services
Upload your documents online and pick them up at FedEx Office on 160 W Broadway Ave or print to any of our 2,000 locations. We offer self-service color copying, high-volume digital printing, presentations and postcards, to name a few.
Packing & shipping services
Get your packing supplies and let our shipping experts help you ship with FedEx. Our professionals can even help you pack specialty items, like luggage or golf clubs, and ship them with FedEx Express or FedEx Ground to meet you at your destination.
Computer access & wi-fi
Rent a computer with internet access or get online with free AT&T Wi-Fi access at FedEx Office in Jackson Hole. Check email, browse the web, print copies or scan photos. All in one place.
Photo printing & passport services
FedEx Office Print & Ship Centers also offer a full range of photo printing services that can help you make the most of your photos. From photo posters and canvases to cards, invitations, photo printing, and passport photos, we've got it all.
Offers & other services
FedEx Office Online Notary with Notarize℠
Easy passport renewals
Not going to be home?
FedEx Office® Print & Ship Center at 160 W Broadway Ave
Track the status of your FedEx package
- Wednesday, September 20, 20232 out of 5Rating 2.0Kim was awesome! My package was stuck in Idaho and not sent to Jackson, WY. I had to wait three days to receive it, but would have never gotten it without Kim’s help. It was very important medicine. While my experience was beyond frustrating, Kim went above and beyond to help me. She rocks.
- Wednesday, September 20, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Patrick is a true professional, every interaction I've ever had with him is positive and genuine and I never worry that my items won't make it on time or to the right with his help
- Tuesday, September 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Patrick and his team are amazing and make the National Park Service look amazing. FedEx Office has become our go to place for printing , signs, banners, and just about everything. The park even prints our outdoor exhibits that are seen by the millions of visitors we welcome every year.
- Saturday, September 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Patrick was the best! So helpful and patient! Thanks so much!!
- Saturday, September 9, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Perfect
- Thursday, August 31, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Patrick (the Manager)
- Wednesday, August 30, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kim helped me and was so friendly! I really appreciate her kindness and efficiency. I would highly recommend FedEx and particularly this location to all my friends and family!
- Sunday, August 27, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0They helped locate a "lost" package. Did everything they could to help and got the job done
- Wednesday, August 23, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Patrick was helpful, efficient, organized. He is a great asset to the team.
- Friday, August 18, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Patrick is awesome! He’s professional, friendly and very efficient and knowledgeable. Great employee!
- Tuesday, August 15, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kim went above and beyond to meet our needs! She was professional, helpful, and very accommodating, which was much appreciated. Thanks for everything, Kim!
- Monday, August 14, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Kim and her colleagues helped me wade through the rushmypassport application with patience, and while I was there waiting for my wife to drive home for a checkbook (a requirement that would be helpful for in-person users of this service to know before they come to a Fedex office passport in hand expecting to complete it all in one sitting), I had the chance to see how patient and cheerful the entire office was in helping clients, as well as training a new hire. I was impressed.
- Saturday, August 12, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Professional and courteous
- Thursday, August 10, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0I visit this FedEx multiple times a week and am always met with a kind and helpful team member! They go above and beyond to help me box items and get them where they need to go.
- Friday, August 4, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Team is great
- Thursday, August 3, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Patrick and Will let me in just before closing and couldn’t have been more friendly or helpful!
- Friday, July 28, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0We had visited the store 3 days prior to ask questions..Patrick said just bring your stuff and he would wrap it and ship it. That’s exactly what happened when we took our stuff in. Patrick is sssooo helpful and friendly.
- Wednesday, July 26, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Patrick so knowledgeable and helpful
- Friday, July 21, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Crisis averted, thanks to Kim! My son left without his ID. Kim helped me figure out what product I needed, looked up the correct zip code (we had been given the wrong one), and helped me breath deeply, after worrying all afternoon dealing with this situation. Thank you Kim! Thank you FedEx!
- Wednesday, July 19, 20235 out of 5Rating 5.0Very hard working staff. Always friendly and helpful.