COVID-19 Retail and Store Updates
FedEx Office and the FedEx retail network are here to help. We want to remind you of available solutions to help you safely accomplish the things you need to do, including:
Finding a store
- For the safety of our customers and team members, and to follow local government recommendations, some stores may have temporarily reduced hours or services. Some stores have temporarily closed. Please enter your zip code above to check for locations near you, including operating hours.
- For FedEx partner locations, like Walgreens, Dollar General, Office Depot, OfficeMax and other stores, we recommend checking with the specific location before you visit, as store hours may change depending on the policy of that location.
Printing services with FedEx Office
- Full-service printing is available online through FedEx Office Print Online. Access templates, design materials, order prints and pay, all without leaving your home.
- Print orders can be delivered directly to your door. Orders over $100 will be delivered free of charge if you select that option at checkout.
- Call or email your local store for help or other options with your print order if you are unable to access FedEx Office Print Online.
- Due to social distancing we are not currently offering computer rental stations. Self-service printing is still available.
Redirecting a package on the way to your home
- If a package is on the way, but you need to change the delivery destination or date, or prefer to provide additional delivery instructions:
- Use FedEx Delivery Manager to request to redirect a package. You can also leave delivery instructions for your FedEx courier, or even place a temporary delivery hold on your package deliveries for up to 14 days.
- Visit our Customer Support page with your tracking number or door tag number to request a redirect.
Picking up a package that has already been delivered to a FedEx location
- If a package has already been delivered to a secure FedEx location, please visit that location to pick-up your package. For packages at retail locations like Walgreens, Dollar General, or other FedEx OnSite locations, contact the location for current hours of operation.
- Visit our Customer Support page with your tracking number or door tag number if you have other questions.
Shipping a package
- If you need help or do not have packing supplies, visit your nearby FedEx Office for supplies and packing services. Many of our stores are open with limited hours.
- Once your package is ready to ship, drop it off at one of our convenient FedEx shipping locations.
- Our 30,000+ FedEx Drop Boxes are available 24/7 for FedEx Express, FedEx Ground and FedEx SmartPost shipments. They can accept packages up to 20" × 12" × 6".
- At FedEx Office locations, FedEx account holders can directly drop off packages at the FedEx Office shipping counter without having to wait in line.
- Schedule a pickup at your house, business or place of your choosing.
Need a return label? Create one online.
With FedEx, you can quickly create a shipping label online, from your computer or smartphone. Already have a return QR code from a participating online store? Then visit FedEx Office or a Walgreens location near you, and a team member will print the label. It's that easy.
In-Store Packing Services
Ship with FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, where and when you want. Find in-store shipping and packing assistance at thousands of convenient locations like FedEx Office, Office Depot®, OfficeMax® and many more.
Returns Made Easy
Have to make a return? With FedEx, returns are convenient, affordable and on your schedule. You have multiple locations, including FedEx Office, Walgreens and select Dollar General stores, where you can quickly drop off your packages.
Print Online to Store
With FedEx Office® online printing services, you can print flyers, posters, presentations and more. Start your print order online for pickup at a nearby location. Or come in-store to explore our widest array of print solutions with quick turnaround.